Waiting....and Waiting....and Waiting.........

by dottie 22 Replies latest jw friends

• dottie
    dottie

No I'm not waiting on Armageddon (or am I???? )

My due date isn't until Friday and I'm already waiting for this baby to be born. I am bored!!!!! I am bored with working on my cross stitch that I'm trying to get done before the baby gets here, I'm bored of reading "What to Expect" this n' that, I'm bored with cleaning (wow that nesting this is for real ) I am bored with pretty much everything except Will

I shouldn't complain, I know. All the veteran Mommies are saying " ENJOY IT WHILE IT LASTS!!!!! SILLY WOMAN!!!!!!!" I guess I'm just tired of being pregnant. It hasn't been an easy pregnancy, so I guess I just want the baby here now. (I really don't understand how anyone could find pregnancy "enjoyable" or the "greatest")

Honestly I'm not complaining...just venting due to the fact that I'M BORED!!

Any Moms have any ideas?? I am going to go crazy if I'm really late. I have my (hopefully) last Doctor's appointment today...How much cash do you think it would take to bribe him into inducing me????

Hugs!!!!!

Crystal

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

It seems there are soon to be a few JWD babies
    This is so cool!!!

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

sleep!!!!!

Congrats and hope all goes well

• Sirona
    Sirona

Dottie,

Best wishes! I've never had a baby so I can't advise, but I'm sure many will.

If I was you, I'd have a marathon of great films! Just rent about 10 and watch them one after another!

Sirona

• Scully
    Scully

If you're in the mood to cook, you can prepare some things now to put in your freezer, so you can have some quick and easy dinners for the days in the very near future when you will have neither the time, nor the desire to cook.

Here are some ideas:

lasagna
    any kind of casserole
    spaghetti sauce
    make a large batch of rice and divide it up for separate meals
    meatballs
    muffins (to pop in the microwave for a quick warm breakfast)
    banana bread

If you have ready access to a swimming pool, make use of it!! The coolness of the water will help you feel more comfortable and will help get rid of swelling that comes with humid weather.

Get as much rest as you can, despite that dratted nesting instinct.

Your next visit to the doctor should include a discussion regarding induction. Tell him/her that you are terrified of tearing or having an episiotomy which are more likely with bigger babies.

It won't be long now. Before you know it, your little one will have arrived and then the real adventure begins!

Love, Scully

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Crystal had an 8 lb 8 oz baby boy yesterday yall!

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Woohoo!!!!

Best wishes to mom and son!!!

Thanks for the update Frannie. Are they both well?

(Confused, though - didn't she just post an hour and a half ago? )

• dottie
    dottie

Um...I wish I was that Crystal... but alas...I must have another identity somewhere

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie
    Um...I wish I was that Crystal... but alas...I must have another identity somewhere

ooooops! Sorry bout dat! I thought YOU were the Crystal on ESH2.....she just had a whopping baby boy (Jonas)....hope yours comes soon, tho!

Hugs,

Frannie B

• Neo
    Neo

Best wishes to you and your baby!!

Neo

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit