Vaccination has never saved a human life. It does not prevent smallpox.

by Pole 21 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• badboy
    badboy

nO, I mean the WT.

• Pole
    Pole

LittleToe:

Badboy:
    are you talking about "Pole"???

StinkyPantz:

No.. I didn't even think of that.. it might be that I've had a couple drinks and most things amuse me right now..

"Pole" harhar..

I'm realy glad you guys found this thread interesting, at least as far as the screen name of the person who started it goes.

I hope I'm going to be just as entertaining next time I post something.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Pole:

I hope I'm going to be just as entertaining next time I post something.

Me too

I found this comment especially interesting:

Their whole so-called "science" grew out of Egyptian black magic and has not lost its demonological character

I wonder how the Governing Body REALLY view alternative medicine, these days.

• badboy
    badboy

Isn't some of this Alternative medicine have PAGAN ORIGINS?

• Pole
    Pole
    Isn't some of this Alternative medicine have PAGAN ORIGINS?

Sound's scary, but I you shouldn't forget that in addition to being pagan it may be:

EDITED: Sound's Sounds scary, but I you shouldn't forget that in addition to being pagan it may be:

"most unnatural, unhygienic, barbaric, filthy, abhorrent, and most dangerous.It taints, corrupts, and pollutes the blood of the healthy, resulting in ulcers, syphilis, scrofula, erysipelas, tuberculosis, cancer, tetanus, insanity, and death."

• badboy
    badboy

wHAT IS ERSYIPELA?

• myauntfanny
    myauntfanny

You know, I grew up in the sixties as a JW and I was vaccinated and I don't remember a single word against it from the platform, or that my mother had any conflicts. When did it change?

There is some dreadful stuff that goes into vaccines, I don't know about monkey brains, but they used to put mercury in, apparently, and still put in formaldehyde. I worried and worried about vaccinating my daughter because I heard such stories. I did it anyway though.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Badboy:
    Given that Paganism predates most other types of culture, it would be hard to find anything that didn't ultimately have it's roots in those times...

• Pole
    Pole

Erysipelas is a form of cellulitis, a bacterial infection affecting the most superficial layers of the skin. It particularly affects infants and the elderly, but can affect any age group. Risk factors are similar to those for other forms of cellulitis. Unlike cellulitis, almost all erysipelas is caused by Group A beta haemolytic streptococci (Streptococcus pyogenes).

Erysipelas predominantly affects the skin of the lower limbs, but when it involves the face it can have a characteristic butterfly distribution on the cheeks and bridge of the nose. Symptoms and signs of erysipelas are usually abrupt in onset and often accompanied by general illness in the form of fevers, chills and shivering.

Affected skin is distinguished from other forms of cellulitis by a well-defined, raised border. The affected skin is red, swollen and may be finely dimpled (like an orange skin). Cellulitis does not usually exhibit such marked swelling but shares other features with erysipelas such as pain and increased warmth of affected skin.

• Pole
    Pole

Unless they meant this:

Swine Erysipela

An acute and chronic contagious disease of young pigs caused by Erysipelothrix insidiosa

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit