Vaccination has never saved a human life. It does not prevent smallpox.

by Pole 21 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Pole
    Pole

I recently found some quotes from WT literature concerning vaccination (mostly Golden Age). Sorry if it sounds like reinventing the wheel to you...

Anyway, it's interesting to know them, because this crap can't be reasoned away ewith the new light doctrine. Unless you're still heavily indoctrinated. It's amazing what God tried to communicate through his channel of communication in the 1920s and 1930s...

Full references and more quotes can be found here:

http://quotes.watchtower.ca/vaccination.htm

I'm pasting some of the quotes here:

1)

Vaccination summed up is the most unnatural, unhygienic, barbaric, filthy, abhorrent, and most dangerous system of infection known. Its vile poison taints, corrupts, and pollutes the blood of the healthy, resulting in ulcers, syphilis, scrofula, erysipelas, tuberculosis, cancer, tetanus, insanity, and death.

2)

It has never been proven that a single disease is due to germs.

3)

Thinking people would rather have smallpox than vaccination, because the latter sows the seed of syphilis, cancers, escema, erysipelas, scrofula, consumption, even leprosy and many other loathsome affections. Hence the practice of vaccination is a crime, an outrage and a delusion.

4)

Vaccination has never saved a human life. It does not prevent smallpox.

5)

Quite likely there is some connection between the violation of human blood [vaccines] and the spread of demonism...

6)

We do well to bear in mind that among the drugs, serums, vaccines, surgical operations, etc., of the medical profession, there is nothing of value save in an occasional surgical procedure. Their whole so-called "science" grew out of Egyptian black magic and has not lost its demonological character

• shamus
    shamus

Actually, vaccines are quite horrific - the way that they manufacture them. You would be quite suprised what they inject into your bloodstream. They have used ground-up monkey brains at one point.

But yes, the Botchtower was full of -stupidity, and still lives up to that high standard... er um... whatever.

• Pole
    Pole
    Actually, vaccines are quite horrific - the way that they manufacture them. You would be quite suprised what they inject into your bloodstream. They have used ground-up monkey brains at one point.

Ground up monkey brains don't sound too appealing, but if are not a vegetarian/vegan and you condider all sorts of processed meat products you inject in your stomach I'm pretty sure you could come up with something more disgusting...

In Poland for example, one of our traditional soups is made from emptied intestines. I really like it. And it doesn't even save my life...

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

"Pole" is a great name.. that's all I gotta say..

• Pole
    Pole

Was this supposed to be a "Polish joke".

Very funny...

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz
    Was this supposed to be a "Polish joke".

Very funny...

No.. I didn't even think of that.. it might be that I've had a couple drinks and most things amuse me right now.. "Pole" harhar..

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman

For a long time, the Watchtower refused to embrace the idea that diseases were caused by germs. There's a pretty good article on the subject HERE.

• badboy
    badboy

AMAZING WHAT * THEY CAME OUT WITH

• kls
    kls

Jehovah's Witnesses have never saved a human life.It does not prevent death.( hope you don't mind this just sounds fitting )

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Badboy:
    are you talking about "Pole"???

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit