an amazing incident tonight

by littlemike 17 Replies latest jw friends

• Lehaa
    Lehaa

It never ceases to amaze me how low they will go.

Do we have to carry around tape recorders all the time so we can prove they lie all the time

• Carmel
    Carmel

Concider it serindipity! A blessing in disquise...

carnek

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

how low can they stoop?

As low as a snake in the grass

• sunshineToo
    sunshineToo

Hey, look at the bright side. He is not a cult member anymore.

• El blanko
    El blanko

Hehe - that mobile phone thing is quite funny actually. If it's true - what a plonker

To be honest though, if somebody did that to me, I would be rather upset for having my right to privacy compromised.

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman
    I wonder if the elder can also be charged with violating the clergy privilege by broadcasting your conversation with him over open airways

I sort of doubt it. I think that legally, clergy privilege is just that - a privilege, not an obligation. A clergyman who chooses to break privilege is not legally liable for doing so - but under the privilege, he is not obligated to do so either.

An example would be a Catholic who confesses to a priest that he has murdered someone. This creates a moral conflict for the priest, not a legal one. The priest has the legal right to report the murder if he wishes to, and to testify in court against the perpetrator. But the court cannot compel the priest to testify as it could compel others who had knowledge of the murder. That, as I understand it, is the essence of clergy privilege. And if the priest did choose to disclose what he knew, he would not face any legal liability toward the penitent. Any repercussions would be under church law, not governmental law.

But, hey, I'm not a lawyer; I could be wrong.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    A clergyman who chooses to break privilege is not legally liable for doing so - but under the privilege, he is not obligated to do so either.

By this reasoning, the clergy privilege does not even exist and is totally moot. However, because it does hold so much weight in court, clergy privilege obviously does exist.

The example you gave is a setup for the priest being sued by the murder for violating his privilege, just as a lawyer could be sued if he revealed that his client did in fact commit a murder.

?Privileges? like this are based on the idea that two people are effectively acting as one and for one of the two people to testify against the other effectively violates ones constitutional protection against self-incrimination.

• Undaunted Danny
    Undaunted Danny

Littlemike;at page bottom is Danny's "open-mike". Psychos R' US

KANGAROO COURTS

a.k.a. GESTAPO TACTICS:

A few minutes, from my final judicial hearing.. Off To Work

A glossary of the watchtower's canon of ethics..Also known as; 'approved operating procedure' [ A.O.P.]

It's all about control the; Control Freaks with a Mean Streak!

Jehovahspeak=doublespeak. Carefully crafted cult rhetoric..JWessse..The articulator manipulators..

It's plain old: mealy mouthing, innuendo / deception / flim-flam / hoodwink / bamboozle / fraud / mind games / confidence game / blowing smoke and bluster / pushing your buttons....

Dumb and dumber,the "dumb-down take down".

Your foe feigns ignorance..This is a Theocratic warfare tactic, where after prayer to god..The elder sitting in judgement of you,LIES and asserts he doesn't have a clue about what you are talking about...Also known as, "selective alzheimers".

The notorious,"TWO WITNESS TAKEDOWN" this absurdity,is an over extension of; 2 Corn. 13:1....It is a subterfuge, ruse so the cult charlatans can selectively ignore evidence at their whim...

The ambush, surprise and swarm technique , a.k.a.'ambush journalism'.{perfected by Mike Wallace of 60 minutes}..This ploy is used by wolf pack predators to quarry their prey by confusion and isolation..This strong arm tactic is like the lions loud roar to 'unhinge' and intimidate their prey.

The above is also known as the ,"gang bang". or 3rd degree interrogation tactic.

The use of a ,'straw man' as the,'fall guy' to divert attention from the real issue at hand, and to try to erode an otherwise valid argument.This is a variation of the age old ,drawing of a red herring, diversionary tactic..

Stonewalling,,sandbagging,,foot dragging,,pigeonholing,,suppression of crucial evidence,under the guise of the ubiquitous ,'confidentiality clause'.

Threatbaiting ,which is to instill a presumptuous pretext of guilt,that you are a malefactor.Example:..."if you ever hit my mother, I will surely press charges against you.."

Malicious 3rd degree style interrogation tactics with abuse recriminations.

The following is an elder specialty:

This goodie must flow right down from the ivory tower legal whores. [ever wonder what elders learn when they go off to their exclusive elder seminars??} It's the, deflection "JEOPARDY GAME"!.

Framing false accusations in the form of a QUESTION..Example,"Brother Haszard we were "asked" if you were a faggot? When we were "asked" if you were a faggot.We said no!. Gossip

This sleazy tactic is a subterfuge to isolate them from court depositions.{so you can't actually pin them down on their say-so's.This is just a variation of the age old ,'loaded question' or rhetorical question..

Oh, and let's not omit the passive/aggressive good cop bad cop routine.

The legalese, AD HOMINEM attack {mud slinging] see my home page. www.DannyHaszard.com

Godlessness in the last days @ 2 timothy 3:1-9,described by St. Paul...

"But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days, people will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive,.....ungrateful, unholy, without love, unyielding, unforgiving, slanderous, without self control, brutal, not lovers of good, treacherous, rash, conceited,....'having a form of godliness but denying it's power'....Men who worm their way into your homes....swayed by all kinds of evil desires....men of depraved minds who reject the truth...

Golly,my gosh!..It sounds like, 'show time' at one of my elders meetings!

The flunky elders from the Rockland Massachusetts Kingdom Hall of Jehovah's Witnesses Summer street Rockland Massachusetts USA. 02370 TELEPHONE # (781) 878 - 6773

Privacy Please Danny has an open microphone.....

Video Camera Real Video clip on the street with a JW Video Camera

[ Edited: Our JWD 'Brain Trust' 4 popular threads on Judicial Hearings:When they kick you out for 'independent thinking'. You're Fired (1) http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/7/55493/1.ashx ( oldie/goodie) (2) http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/10/75049/1.ashx (3) http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/7/73454/1.ashx This thread started by 'new castles' has my JC Kangaroo court experiences. Kangaroo (4) http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/76148/1.ashx (most recent) Knowledge is power;"everyone is entitled to their own opinion,but not their own facts"

ยป Theologically,Jehovah's Witnesses are a cult of Christianity.The oppressive organization does not represent historical, Biblical Christianity in any way. Sociologically, it is a destructive cult whose false teachings frequently result in spiritual and psychological abuse, as well as needless deaths.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit