an amazing incident tonight

by littlemike 17 Replies latest jw friends

• littlemike
    littlemike

I have just learnt form an ex jw friend of mine that one of our aquaintances who hasnt been to meetings for about 2 years has been announced as voluntarily dissassociating himself. This is totally untrue an elder on his own went round to enquire about a moral issue with him and no more was heard no judicial or anything. Our aquaintance has rang the elder tonight after finding out about the announcement without ever being told it was going to happen. The elder has admitted that another brother was sat outside in the car and the elder had his mobile on during a conversation with the inactive brother and was listening to the whole conversation. In that conversation he categorically stated he did not want to dissaciate himself.

Yours disgusted, but i know its true

Mike

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Time to call a lawyer... you would be amazed at how quickly elders will jump when faced with slander charges!

• kls
    kls

Is there anything this lieing cult won't do.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I wonder if the elder can also be charged with violating the clergy privilege by broadcasting your conversation with him over open airways.

• Simon
    Simon

I had that. They announced that I had disassociated myself for refusing to meet with them ... upheld after a 3 hour meeting with 6 elders. Oh, the irony.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Sounds familiar...

Oh, maybe not. I did DA myself - LOL.

Lying b*st*rds, all of them, when given a choice between mama-WTS and their "brothers".
    Actually, it's no choice at all - it's a nobrainer that their "love" will show itself as being conditional!

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Someone just reminded me that ironically enough they were really p*ssed when the Elder's School got taped by just such a method a little less than three years ago.

It seems they aren't so incensed about that method of recording things, now...

• ballistic
    ballistic

well, well. If they get so obsessed about categorising people as "DA" or "DF" and announcements start to be made every other meeting, maybe people will wonder, errrrrr, "WHY?"

• Robdar
    Robdar
    I wonder if the elder can also be charged with violating the clergy privilege by broadcasting your conversation with him over open airways

This is a very good idea.

Robyn

• fleaman uk
    fleaman uk

nasty stuff that,nasty.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit