Hi everyone!! "Neo"bie on the forum

by Neo 44 Replies latest jw experiences

• Neo
    Neo

Nocturne:

Now that I have seen your avatar, I can judge that you did like the Matrix movie, didn't you?

Angharad:

Thank you too for making me feel welcome in the Board!

kls:

Well Neo since it sounds like you are staying i will have to announce that,,,,,,,,HEY LADIES WE GOT FRESH MEAT!
    I think a couple of years ago only men would use this expression... ...nope! So many girls, so little time... Neo
  • XQsThaiPoes
    XQsThaiPoes

Great graphs.

Tag.

• Neo
    Neo

Hi XQsThaiPoes!

I think you are making reference to my graphs in another thread:

Thanks!

Neo

• Sassy
  • Brownboy
    Brownboy

Hello Neo, and welcome.

It was an eye opener for me when I discovered the untruths being taught by the WTS. Everytime I made an attempt to dig deaper and find a basis for my belief, all I would get was indirect answers. The elders would just make references to publications so that I can do my own research. I finally found out the actual truth from the internet. This was not even from so called apostate sites.

When I opened my eyes to the real truth, I just left the WTS and never looked back. I believe that Jehovah will set matters straight regarding all peoples, and those sincere in heart might have a chance at everlasting life. I don't believe that this prospect belongs to only one religious teaching, but to those that actually love God. Whether you are considered Catholic, Protestant, Muslim, so on so forth, makes no difference, since no one religion knows everything there is to know about the bible. Soon everyone will know the truth when Christ comes to take his rightful position in the Kingdom of God.................till then, have a great day.

Brownboy

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Neo....You've posted some great stuff in your first several days (such as in the 1914 thread)....I look forward to your future contributions in this forum. And I love your attitude. You really sum up what this forum is about: 1) sharing experiences, 2) exposing truth, and 3) having fun.

Just let me know when you plan to go into any office lobbies with Trinity, and I'll be sure to steer clear out of the way.... ;)

• TonyT
    TonyT

Welcome Neo!

• blondie
    blondie

Nice chart, neo. I had noticed the drop in "1914." A picture is worth a thousand words.

Welcome, Blondie

• bem
    bem

Welcome to the board,Neo.

• shera
    shera

Welcome Neo.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit