Bethel Family "Manual"?

by Valis 24 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Valis
    Valis

I was on Ebay the other day and I saw a Bethel Family Manual. Then I went back to look for it and it is gone. Has anyone a copy of this or know where I could get my grubby paws on one?

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

Is this one of those books you have to return, because it's not your "property" but belongs to the Chiefs?

• blondie
    blondie

They have a section on how to flush the toilet...be sure to flush thoroughly.

Blondie

• Valis
    Valis

*LOL* Blondie...It would have been curious to look at, except someone had already bid some $50 bucks for it..

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• qwerty
    qwerty

Wow $50 bucks............... That's expensive toilet paper!

I wouldn't mind a read of one first though.

qwerty

• 95stormfront
    95stormfront

Sounds like a typical over-bidding of a manual by a JW poster to keep it out of a worldling's hands rice to me.

I remember someone on this board awhile back paying $450 for the Pay Attention book. And he was railed on by the JW contingent on ebay.

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

"flock book"

I gave on free to "dogpatch". Did not want my wife to see it in the house

• 95stormfront
    95stormfront

I have a relative who was "removed" as an elder who still has one in his library, with handwritten notes and everything. Wonder how much it'll "fetch"?

• in a new york bethel minute
    in a new york bethel minute
    they have a section on how to flush the toilet

do they also have a section on how to properly shred documents?

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

I still have my "Fleecing the Flock" elder's manual with all my notes as elder during the early 90s. Perhaps I should sell it.....any bids?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit