The Prayer of Ramzi Yousef

by Farkel 17 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Carmel
    Carmel

Yousef is really a kind gentle "friend of God". He would very much like us all to convert to his radical form of Islam (comparable to the KKK in Christianity) and no further acts of "teach them dam apostates a lesson" would be necessary. Don't you love him?

caveman of the "where do I enrole" class

• Bubbamar
    Bubbamar

Thanks for the great post Farkle - you have a brilliant mind!

So do most muslims. God help us if there is ever a militant JW movement that decides to help Armageddon on it's way.

My fear exactly - they would do just as they were told. You can imagine to WT article!

MKR - Great point. I've thought about asking my mom if she would like for me to off myself so that I could be eligible for resurrection. I don't think she would get it...I hope not!

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

Awesome post, Farkel.

I've been so far removed from JWs that I hadn't even wondered what the corporate offices did. Do you have internet documentation on this? Please pass it on.

As for Yousef, he is a man to be pittied, even prayed for, as are all brainwashed fundamentalists.

Brenda

blcloutier @ yahoo . com

• Farkel
    Farkel

Brenda,

This information comes from a wonderful book on the subject called "1,000 Years For Revenge" by Peter Lance. The primary focus of the book is its careful documentation of the absolute failure of the FBI to recognize and deal with the terrorist threat starting in the early 1990's even though there were hundreds of red flags waving in their face and even though one of their agents had absolute proof that a terrorist attack on US soil was imminent. That attack came in 1993 on the World Trade Center and we all know the rest.

Farkel

• BONEZZ
    BONEZZ

With thousands of (windowless) cells throughout the U.S. and around the world, this very organized group of self-proclaimed militants pride themselves on their clandestine operations, smuggling abilities, "grapevine" communication system, and mock all the social structures in place, praying every day (as F-Man noted) for the mass destruction of every man, woman and child not belonging to their government. Yes, they wait on their supreme leader to do the dirty work...but what if...some renegade, senile old GB member takes the reins and whips up some fury in the ranks to take arms???......NAWWW....but it would make for a great movie plot. (Maybe someone should give Tom Ridge a heads up about the dubbies).

What it boils down to is, they are worse than the "Christendom" they condemn. I have never heard of one of "Christendoms churches" praying for JW's to die by the millions because they don't believe the way they do.

-BONEZZ

• wednesday
    wednesday

have never heard of one of "Christendoms churches" praying for JW's to die by the millions because they don't believe the way they do.

-BONEZZ

yes i agree, but down here in the south, they have all of us going straight to hell.

which i do understand is not the same as wishing and praying for mass destruction .

good post

i am the worst typist ever

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

Terrific post Fark!!!!

I WILL be copying this to send to a few places of interest, LOL!

Thanks for sharing, big guy!

hugs,

Annie

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

Thank you for the reference, Farkel.

Bren

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit