Bonjour from the South of France

by Ros Boeuf 24 Replies latest jw friends

• Ros Boeuf
    Ros Boeuf

Bisous

The Dordogne is a such a quaint part of France...mind you it was under English Rule for many year, many of the french feel that the English have invaded for a second time

And yes my local neighbours call me RosBoeuf, but it is all in good fun though.

RB

• bisous
    bisous

yes Monsieur Boeuf, that is probably the one downside of the Dordogne....too many Brits ... but seriously it is quaint and positively dripping with history. I'm torn since I also love the south, in particular some of the area on the western coast down to the border and Pyrenees...or Perpignan region...or..... lol....face it there are SO many lovely places in la belle France it is soooo hard to choose.

• fifi
    fifi

Hi RB,

I'm an ex-pat Brit (exJW) too but living in the East. Welcome to the board! I haven't been on here long, but like you, find it interesting. Looking forward to reading your story.

Fifi

• Celia
    Celia

Hi Fifi :

I'm an ex-pat Brit (exJW) too but living in the East.

in the east of France ? where may I ask ? Above or below Lyon ?

• Thirdson
    Thirdson

Welcome Ros Boeuf,

My brother (Fifthson) is an ex-pat Brit living in southern France too. He is probably not more than 100 km from your area. I'd like to visit him someday when we resolve our JW differences.

Thirdson (ex-pat and other x-classes)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit