Bonjour from the South of France

by Ros Boeuf 24 Replies latest jw friends

• Ros Boeuf
    Ros Boeuf

Just a quick hello from a UK Expat in Sunny France

I have been watching this board for the past couple of weeks and I have enjoyed what I have seen so far, I will post my story over the next couple of weeks or so. Also I am looking to make some new friends with you all

RB.

• Fe2O3Girl
    Fe2O3Girl

Welcome to the board!

Where in the UK are you from?

Rach

• Ros Boeuf
    Ros Boeuf

Hello Rach

Southport originally, but I have lived in quite a few areas, I have been in France for almost 5 years now, I love the way of life here.

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

Hello and welcome!

• Sirona
    Sirona

Hi

Welcome! Look forward to reading your story,

Sirona

• Celia
    Celia

RosBoeuf : Bienvenue ! Et ou etes-vous en France? Nice ? Marseille ? Sete ? La Provence ?.............

• Ros Boeuf
    Ros Boeuf

I am living in Port Grimaud, where we have a lovely Quayside house with my own boat parked right outside my back door.

Not quite St Tropez, but it will do me nicely

Thanks for all of your kind welcomes

RB

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Hey, RB. Welcome to the board. Sounds like you are living an idyllic life. Was it hard to achieve? Got any tips for the rest of us poor souls?

Flyin'

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

I haven't been to the Riviera but pictures of your town look beautiful. I've been to St. Jean de Luz (South France by the Atlantic), and of the places I visited in France, that was one of my favorite....

• Ros Boeuf
    Ros Boeuf

Hi Flying

I did the usual left school pioneered, window cleaned office cleaned etc...

Just managed to build it up to a decent size, sold out to one of the nationals for an extortionate price , and then emigrated..I just happened to buy in the South of France before the big property boom.

RB

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit