I figured out the date for Armageddon

by gitasatsangha 21 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I still believe the end will come in 1874... there are just some technical difficulties holding things up.

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

I'll be 74 and hopefully will have lived a full and happy life. And even if I haven't lived a full and happy life, I couldn't give a rat's arse! However, I like your (TAN) math!

Hugs

Brenda

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

Gita, here's one for you: I'm 47 (+) now, and will be 74 (+) then. Any spiritual, or for that matter, earthly significance in this? My numerology number in 2031 before my November birthday is 1. Interestingly enough, 47 = 1 and 74 = 1. Gawd, do you think I'll have to start over?

Brenda

• A Paduan
    A Paduan

It happened yesterday - invisibly - and you didn't know ?

It appears that you must be one of the weak ones and we should be wary of your intentions.

• JH
    JH

October 1st 2004

• lawrence
    lawrence

Corvin-

1 missing ingredient: ( (number_of_cigarettes_Keith_Richards_smokes_each_day) * (number_of_partakers_in_Beligium_in_1975)

/ (Hurricane_Alex_Max_Wind_Speed ** 2)) , then you'll have it, and drop off 1260 days and then you'll be cooking at the beginning of the GREAT TRIB.

What's the problem C.T.?

• bull01lay
    bull01lay

Well ya got me convinced gita !!

I've sold everything I own now, bought a new suit and briefcase ready to minister, and am leaving the rest to you. Should be enough left for a happy meal!

Thanks for the warning!!

Bull!! <<=walks away wondering where do you get the time to think this stuff up!!

• Sirona
    Sirona
    The Stones Will Cry Out: Number of Rolling Stones members past and present: 8 (multiply by the number of Days) =117120

ROFLMAO

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

(Aside to Shamus)

JCanon is a chick? Imbued as I am with WT male chauvanism, I never imagined that as a possibility. Its silly to imagine that a mere woman could be so special to the almighty, who is himself male.

Next you'll be telling me that 50% of humanity is female... as if!

(End aside to Shamus)

Lord Gita, surely YOU are the Christ.

May I follow you?

Is it enough that I transfer all my eathly possessions to you, or should I also sell both my kidneys as a matter of faith? (I don't think I'm using them right now.) I could also sell my collection of rare Family Circle magazines (all in near perfect condition if you disregard the cat urine).

In your name (Gitasang...whatever) I ask, amen.

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

One thing you can guarantee about the time of the end, it will always be one kazillionth later than any time or date you attach to it.............it's a Zen thing.........

Terri

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit