I figured out the date for Armageddon

by gitasatsangha 21 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• gitasatsangha
    gitasatsangha

Its controvertable, so sell your house and stock options and give them to me so you might spend moer time warning others of our loving god's plans to annihilate them on 2031. Here you go:

Perhaps they will have new lite soon that the symbolic forty years and forty days in the wildernes was symbollic of 40,400 days because to god a thousand years is like a day so a week is like, therefore which is 110 years after 1914 is sometime in 2024 that they will no longer accept any new annointed claims.

40*365=14600+40=14640days of drinking and being merry (last hurrah for newly annointed ones):

they stand in silent testimony, just like the pyramid, which is 146,615 cubits high

the average human being in the 20th century is Five and Half feet tall (a totally made up number, rather like 607bc) or 3.666 cubits high (clearly a sign of how man has fallen since the garden):

3.66/146615 = 39933.18 (TAN) = .65388

\because this is going off on a tangent
    /Must include Bill Wyman
    The Stones Will Cry Out: Number of Rolling Stones members past and present: 8 (multiply by the number of Days) =117120

117120 is clearly a great crowd who no man was able to number (clearly symbolized by the fact that that exact number of people have never acually been to a Stones concert)

divide by 1000 (because to Jehovah, a 1000 years are but a day):=2031

we now have the time of Armageddon. Thank You.

(now post your own Witness style numerology)

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

Hey Gita, can I call a life line for this one?

chevy of the 'failed math 2 years in a row in highschool' class

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

I think your chonology is a lot more lucid than J Canon's or the Watchtower's, as far as that goes.

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

Hm. So I can party until 2030, then settle down and pioneer until the end, huh?

CZAR

• Robdar
    Robdar

This is truly spiritual food in it's due season.

• Corvin
    Corvin
    Perhaps they will have new lite soon that the symbolic forty years and forty days in the wildernes was symbollic of 40,400 days because to god a thousand years is like a day so a week is like, therefore which is 110 years after 1914 is sometime in 2024 that they will no longer accept any new annointed claims.

40*365=14600+40=14640days of drinking and being merry (last hurrah for newly annointed ones):

they stand in silent testimony, just like the pyramid, which is 146,615 cubits high

the average human being in the 20th century is Five and Half feet tall (a totally made up number, rather like 607bc) or 3.666 cubits high (clearly a sign of how man has fallen since the garden):

3.66/146615 = 39933.18 (TAN) = .65388

\because this is going off on a tangent
    /Must include Bill Wyman
    The Stones Will Cry Out: Number of Rolling Stones members past and present: 8 (multiply by the number of Days) =117120

117120 is clearly a great crowd who no man was able to number (clearly symbolized by the fact that that exact number of people have never acually been to a Stones concert)

divide by 1000 (because to Jehovah, a 1000 years are but a day):=2031

we now have the time of Armageddon. Thank You.

OMG, STOP! You are going to rouse JCanon and Brownboy!

Corvin

• shamus
    shamus

JC Cannon left the building... are you taking her spot? You need to add another 2,000 words to that, and you're there, dude! Good try! I'll give you a C+

• johnny cip
    johnny cip

makes a lot more sense; than anything jcanon posts. an can all be done on pencil and paper. i like it were do i send my title to my house. john

• johnny cip
    johnny cip

would make a great questions from the readers. would you mind if i send it in to the wt?

• Thunder Rider
    Thunder Rider

2030 huh......that will make me 66 which is 2/3 of 666 which is the mark of the beast....OH GOD! I'm the Antichrist!

Thunder ==}>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit