A car for everybody ...

by frenchbabyface 33 Replies latest jw friends

• Lehaa
    Lehaa
    (maybe more option on the other one but hey ... there is a time for everything)

Yep definately, hopefully for some really cute rich guy to sweep me off my feet.

Hey french I love austins too, they're really cute.

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

LT :

"VW Beetle".

Well this would be probably the next one on my liste ... Very cute car !!!
    But the Mini Austin is just lovable !

Leehaa ... : Come over here, lots of rich guys around !!! If only they were more interesting (well those I've met)

• Sirona
    Sirona

LT

Fortunately they didn't appear to have any "down South", otherwise I might have had to put up with you jumping up and down, pointing at them, shouting "there's one, there's one!!!" every few minutes

LOL. Don't the southerners have any TASTE?

Sirona

• Lehaa
    Lehaa
    Come over here, lots of rich guys around !!! If only they were more interesting (well those I've met)

Well I'm hopefull heading to England in Feb. Might get ime to come visit you and you're cute friends.

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Might get ime to come visit you and you're cute friends.
    Leeha ...Yep, Yep, Yep !!! * Corinne jumping and claping*
  • Lehaa
    Lehaa

Ok, need guy mid to late thirties willing to take on two kids and move to Australia, Got any?

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

... Leeha ... I don't know too much information (anyway) They don't know what they want ... have fun probably, but then you have the choice in between beeing a slut (for there money) or beeing a bitch (for there money) as far as they are not interesting If you are not ready to be a slut or a bitch forget about those guys.

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Ooops I didn't meant to offend anyone in saying that (Slut/bitch) ... in other word I could have said "unless you feel like to be a slave" ... somehow (it's the same) ...

• CoonDawg
    CoonDawg

Here's the one I want

a 2005 Lotus Elise

Here's the one My wife has..

a 2003 Mazda 6, and yes it's really yellow

My daily driver...

My toy

and my work vehicle

Ern

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Damn' Coondawg you are equiped !!!

By the way I like the Yellow style ... a bit more than the Red style ... over the Silver Style ... but nothing to compare with BLACK.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit