A car for everybody ...

by frenchbabyface 33 Replies latest jw friends

• Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome

i'll have another lotus esprit

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

PD didn't realised you have changed your avatar ... I like it kind of African ART !!!

nice care ! maybe a bit too expansive (to me)

• Mac
    Mac

care=car

expansive =expensive

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Expansive = Large (or what ?)

• Mac
    Mac

yes

exspansive is large

expensive is costly

and my foot...is probably in my mouth!

• frenchbabyface
  • Mac
    Mac

Ooooooooooo...

Don't ya give me that look!!

mac

• Lehaa
    Lehaa

Ok here is my cute little red car. It's a ford laser.

The Pulsar I'm buying in about 6 months.

The GT is my dream car, yes I'm a real petrol head. I love the gt but I couldn't afford to put gas in it let alone the repayments or insurance.

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Lehaa ... Well the pulsar looks like the one you want ... So ... (maybe more option on the other one but hey ... there is a time for everything)

By the way : Thanks Mac for noticing and tell me about my English mistakes ...

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Sirona:

Littletoe will tell you that when we were driving down to the BBQ is his car, all I could talk about was the Micra He graciously listened, fortunately and didn't tell me to shut up once!

Fortunately they didn't appear to have any "down South", otherwise I might have had to put up with you jumping up and down, pointing at them, shouting "there's one, there's one!!!" every few minutes

Frenchy:
    When I read the thread title I thought this was going to be a tribute to Hitler's dream the "VW Beetle".
    I too, love the Mini, and miss mine. In the early 90's I have a 1000cc one that would (and did) do 120mph (I was younger and more stupid, then).
    I'd be tempted to get one again were it not for the poor starting in damp conditions. Scottish islands are notorious for damp conditions

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit