What Would A Jehovah's Witness Reality Show Be Like??

by minimus 33 Replies latest jw friends

• reboot
    reboot
    There was one on the telly a few years ago, It showed two couples and how they courted.

OMG! if it's the same one I was tinking of i was still in and it was excruciatingly embarassing..a woman and her boyfriend, both witnesses; did'n want to bring any reproach upon jehovah while they dated and she had her own house..they didnt feel they could meet eachother inside the house for fear of eith what they wouldbe tempted to do or what the neighbours would think, so they would sit in the car all evening where everyone could see them....it actually made me squirm it made them look so strange..i was praying none I knew was watching it...

• minimus
    minimus

PurpleV---That was tooooo funny!

• heathen
    heathen

Something about the word reality and jehovahs witnesses just doesn't seem to jive.

• minimus
    minimus

We could make some new shows...."Who Wants To Marry A JW?"....."All In The Family"---a story about a family of disfellowshipped relatives not talking to their JW grandparents........"Taxicab Confessions of a JW"......

• minimus
    minimus

We could enjoy a scene where cars travel around streets for up to 2 hours and a JW will get out and rink one doorbell and then stay in the car for 15 minutes. Then we could see the elders organizing the effort, only to go get coffee and donuts while attempting to make a shepherding call.

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

A bit like this Board but without the cuss words and the piercing questions.

HS

• minimus
    minimus

I'll take that as a compliment....."Piercing questions"....I like that.

Smoke a cigarette or get voted off. Bye Bye

• sunshineToo
    sunshineToo

Ugh, it'll be so cheesy and boring.

• CountryGuy
    CountryGuy

Well, if it were anything like "Last Comic Standing," they vote each other out by staring with the phrase:

"I know I'm closer to Jehovah than Brother So-and-so."

Then the two 'weakest' witnesses would have to give a number four (or three, depending on gender) talk. The audience would vote based on who made them the least nauseated.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit