Find the difference of the two photo's

by gumby 45 Replies latest social humour

• Golf
    Golf

The difference between the two photo's is, one is on the left side of my screen and other is on the right side!

You couldn't get an uglier face?

Guest 77

• FMZ
    FMZ

Gumbro.... unfortunately I've seen one too many of these to actually get my face up close.

The worst was one about subliminal messages in Stairway to Heaven. They make the writing pretty small, and the sound low, so you have to get up close. They play it backwards and in this really freaky voice, you hear the lords prayer being recited. Then half way in, there is a bloodcurdling scream, and pictures of mutilated faces start flashing up on the screen. I jumped back in my chair so hard that I actually hit the wall three feet behind me, and since these faces kept coming on the screen, about all I could think to do in my panic was to pull the plug on the computer.

All of this whilst working in a building alone at 3am.

Good try though, even if you did almost inadvertantly kill about 3 of our JWD posters... lmao

FMZ

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Yes, and here I am sitting at work at 8:00 a.m. with the IT DIRECTOR on the other side of my cubicle wall! How to Make A Good Impression at Work!

Oh well, that took the place of my second cup of coffee. I'm awake!

Nina

• Elsewhere
  • gumby
    gumby

I hope mouthy don't see this.

Gumby

• Bubbamar
    Bubbamar

Why did I just spend $3.00 on coffee??

Better question....Why did I fall for that??

• gumby
    gumby
    Why did I fall for that??

Cuz yer just a big silly!

Gumby

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

I was really trying!

• calamityjane
    calamityjane

If your one of those bendable gumbys I'll pull the wire out of your legs so you can't bend them anymore.

• 4JWY
    4JWY

Damn - you shattered the serenity of my morning since the volume on this laptop has a problem and I couldn't turn it down - my cat went sliding across the kitchen floor!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit