Adult content: Keep your Jesus off my *****

by Sirius Dogma 18 Replies latest social humour

• jwbot
    jwbot

nice.

I really like those lyrics.

• Scully
    Scully

Obviously some folks have disregarded Sirius Dogma's advice and clicked on the link and have taken offense at what they have heard. Hence the edits.

• If you find the word "penis" offensive, don't click the link.
    • If you find the concept of separation of church and state offensive, don't click the link.
    • If you find the concepts of free speech and freedom of (or from) religion offensive, don't click the link.
    • If you don't have a sense of humour, don't click the link.

Thank you and have a nice day.

• Simon
    Simon

I think it's excellent and makes a powerful and much needed point.

If any religious person is offended by it ...

... well tough shit! That is the point of it - your BS that you try to ram down our throats is offensive!!!

• FMZ
    FMZ

Simon, you know I am really not a troublemaker, but WTF? lol. You censor the word "penis", which is a totally natural, medical term. And then you post and use "shit" with nary a second thought.

rofl, this just cracks me up!

FMZ

• Angharad
    Angharad

The word Penis has not been edited out of the rest of the thread you will notice.

There is a warning in the title and in the first post that the thread may cause offense, so if people read it and get offended they cant say they were not warned they choose to read it, but they have no choice but to read the title of the thread while browsing the forum, hense the edit.

• shamus
    shamus

AHMEN!

Just click on the link already. Yeah, it's 'bad', and I couldn't agree more with the message.

Thank you oh thank you for providing us with that link, and having the balls to post it here.

Yes, you can keep your jesus off my penis and don't tell me how to screw. That shortcut will be saved under my favorites, thank you very much.

• Sirius Dogma
    Sirius Dogma

LMAO...

I have no problem with the Mod edit's, but the word PENIS offends some people here?! How silly.

Grow the hell up people.

Any board members who have a problem with the word PENIS, I have several other choice words for you.

SD

• Mac
    Mac
    If any religious person is offended by it ...

... well tough shit! That is the point of it - your BS that you try to ram down our throats is offensive!!!

Just a bit strong don't you think?

Kind of intolerant for an individual that once knocked on doors believing he was saving the uninformed and who hosts a recovery website!

mac

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Great lyrics.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit