Self-Respect Test

by Lady Lee 41 Replies latest jw friends

• Odrade
    Odrade

went way honest with myself on this one. Scored lower than I thought... 65. Looks like I have some self-evaluation to do....

Thanks Lee,

Odrade

• bem
    bem
    Results of "The Test"
    How much self-respect do you have?
    Your score = 50

What does your score mean?

In certain situations, you maintain a high level of integrity, but in others you toss it right out the window. Essentially, you rate medium on the self-respect scale. In general, you value yourself and strive to preserve your sense of inner value. But in certain cases you accept nasty behavior from others or do things that make you uncomfortable, even though you know deep down that you shouldn't compromise your beliefs that way. Perhaps there are specific weak spots in your life - like your love life or career - where your self-respect is shaky. Whatever the reason for your occasional lapse in judgment, you may want to take a closer look and reassess your behavior. You're halfway there, but you shouldn't strive for anything less than complete, 100% self-respect!

NOT Too surprised!

• Lehaa
    Lehaa
    Your score = 90

Way to go! You seem to have a high level of self-respect. You don't put yourself in situations that could be potentially humiliating and don't do things that make you uncomfortable just to please others. You're likely very self-confident and know that to get respect from others, you have to respect yourself first. As a result of this insight, you don't put yourself down or jeopardize compromise your beliefs to look good. This is an extremely healthy attitude, one that surely protects others from taking advantage of you and allows you to maintain your integrity!

Way to go me.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

It seems that the text is generally the same, unless there are some trigger questions that add certain points.

I got 80%

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz
    Your score = 50

In certain situations, you maintain a high level of integrity, but in others you toss it right out the window. Essentially, you rate medium on the self-respect scale. In general, you value yourself and strive to preserve your sense of inner value. But in certain cases you accept nasty behavior from others or do things that make you uncomfortable, even though you know deep down that you shouldn't compromise your beliefs that way. Perhaps there are specific weak spots in your life - like your love life or career - where your self-respect is shaky. Whatever the reason for your occasional lapse in judgment, you may want to take a closer look and reassess your behavior. You're halfway there, but you shouldn't strive for anything less than complete, 100% self-respect!

Well.. that's embarrassing..

• Sirona
    Sirona

90%

Don't you think that test also would score differently depending upon a person's confidence?

Sirona

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I might have scored higher but I had real problems with this question since I'm a girl:

5. You are about to have sex with your partner but an erection is just not happening. Do you think... Flyin'

Results of "The Test"
    Your score = 80

Way to go! You seem to have a high level of self-respect. You don't put yourself in situations that could be potentially humiliating and don't do things that make you uncomfortable just to please others. You're likely very self-confident and know that to get respect from others, you have to respect yourself first. As a result of this insight, you don't put yourself down or jeopardize compromise your beliefs to look good. This is an extremely healthy attitude, one that surely protects others from taking advantage of you and allows you to maintain your integrity!

• reboot
    reboot

hmmmm... that was a bit of a shock - guess my tolerance for taking crap is diminishing fast lately.....

Results of "The Test"
    Your score = 95

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface
    Results of "The Test"
    Your score = 95

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

WOW! I scored 90!!!

DY

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit