Why TYPE B prophecies make no sense to me

by Pole 10 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• zen nudist
    zen nudist
    Philosphically speaking though, you seem to be pretty soliptic at least in your understanding of temporal-causal issues.... Interestingly, Bertrand Russell (the philosopher) reported that he once met a women who was utterly soliptic and she was surprised that not so many other "intelligent" people were soliptic too.

I call myself a pan-me-ist... as in all is me.

I am a wave upon the ocean, but also the ocean... you are a seperate wave, but the same ocean.... your point of view is different then mine, as the wave...but as the ocean its the same...this is the mystical oneness that all major and minor faiths point to at times.

but saying that, I also find a flaw in those who argue against solipsism... they think that because I am all things then I should be able to control all things...who else could? but the flaw is this--- the eternal stuff of which I am made is not my doing, nor anyone elses, it just is what it has always been and no one purposed it that way...so I am constrained by a nature I had no choice in having...and it determines whether or not I have any say in what I am and can or cannot do...

consider the unvierse [GOD if you like] as a quantum computer... the hardware is some form of energy, the software is the changing relationships governed by the true nature of the stuff, call it spirit for lack of any other useful term.... it has managed to generate billions and billions of virtual computers within itself.... us.... and these in turn have shared data and protected or unshared data.... most of us in turn generate a virtual reality [our perceived world] in which we symbolize ourself as an active human agent on the grand virtual stage.

true randomness may be part of the mix, there is no easy way to tell randomness from unpredictable order...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit