Strange Exodus - Twelfth & Final Installment

by Frannie Banannie 35 Replies latest jw experiences

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Zen Nudist, that's makin' me think "Matrix".....yanno?

Frannie B

• zen nudist
    zen nudist

where do you think they got the matrix from (^_^)

• kes152
    kes152

Greetings Frannie,

Peace be with you.

Many of the things that you describe happened to you because you did what you were misled to do. You depended heavily upon the scriptures and you 'opened' yourself up to be fooled by the Adversary by letting such things build up your ego (which is what he wants) and thus keeping you away from the Christ (despite the many scriptures you read). There are times you get hungry because perhaps, deep in your heart and in your spirit you KNOW you never really got to "know" the Christ and there is that part of you that "wants" to hear from HIM.. for once. But your flesh has grown tired of all the things you have been through and it wishes to justify itself by giving you this belief to comfort you and keep you from the Holy One.

The Scriptures talk ABOUT the Christ, but no one can 'know him' by reading the scriptures; only read ABOUT him. One has to actually come TO him and hear his voce and get refreshment directly FROM him in order to be healed and not suffer from the many things you suffered. I do not study the Bible, Frannie. The things that I have learned and the things I have seen have all been revealed to me. Everyone has spirit and the Spirit will ALWAYS bear witness to the truth when one hears it. It is unfortunate that after one's spirit bears witness to the truth, their flesh gets offended and convinces them through its feelings and desires that what they heard was "not" truth. Frannie, if you still wish to find him, he will come to you, but hewill not force himself upon you. He respects your free will, and will not come unless your "heart" is calling for him.

Take care,

Aaron

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie
    where do you think they got the matrix from (^_^)

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie
    Greetings Frannie, Peace be with you.

Many of the things that you describe happened to you because you did what you were misled to do. You depended heavily upon the scriptures and you 'opened' yourself up to be fooled by the Adversary by letting such things build up your ego (which is what he wants) and thus keeping you away from the Christ (despite the many scriptures you read). There are times you get hungry because perhaps, deep in your heart and in your spirit you KNOW you never really got to "know" the Christ and there is that part of you that "wants" to hear from HIM.. for once. But your flesh has grown tired of all the things you have been through and it wishes to justify itself by giving you this belief to comfort you and keep you from the Holy One.

The Scriptures talk ABOUT the Christ, but no one can 'know him' by reading the scriptures; only read ABOUT him. One has to actually come TO him and hear his voce and get refreshment directly FROM him in order to be healed and not suffer from the many things you suffered. I do not study the Bible, Frannie. The things that I have learned and the things I have seen have all been revealed to me. Everyone has spirit and the Spirit will ALWAYS bear witness to the truth when one hears it. It is unfortunate that after one's spirit bears witness to the truth, their flesh gets offended and convinces them through its feelings and desires that what they heard was "not" truth. Frannie, if you still wish to find him, he will come to you, but hewill not force himself upon you. He respects your free will, and will not come unless your "heart" is calling for him.

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

Frannie,

I do apologize for taking so long to reply. I have missed all of your Installments until today. When I discovered them, I spent most of the day reading each one of them. You are a wonderful writer, I must say. A most fascinating read!!!

Little Witch wrote:

The wt has printed that if one were to not use their lit for a few months, that one would "revert to apostacy" ie, you would not see things the same as the group. I think that may be what happened to you. You began to see all the differences between what the bible says, and what the tower says, and I think it was life altering and destabilizing. In short, you went through deprogramming,

Groupthink ? is that kinda the same thing as mob mentality, which the jws are so down on?

I knew a sister years ago who was of the ?anointed?. She had a vision whereby she figured she was of that class. In her vision, she was at the book study, viewing the group from a higher plane, from the edge of the room. Needless to say, the elders did not want her talking about it. In my opinion, especially when these experiences come from a woman, they are frowned upon. The jws do not want any woman to have any kind of prominence. It takes away the authority of the ?brothers? or something.

Funny how something so simple as a permanant roof over our heads can make us secure ( I am thinking of your housing crises over the years). Also, facing all those hard times alone with nobody in the world to help....my heart breaks for what you went through....

Security is important in our lives -- having the money to pay our bills and feed our children and have a roof over our heads ? I had a lump in my throat as I read about your housing situations, and losing your son and being re-joined with him.

How quickly the jws turn their backs on a person in distress. And they fully justify it!!! That happened in my situation as well. As if anyone has the authority to judge us. Anyway, their jw judgment of me opened my eyes to realize that my true friends were not in the borg. I am thankful that I had a support system on the ?outside?, or I might have attempted suicide as well. I already had a wonderful therapist as well as my dance partner and other wonderful dance friends. Reading your Installments took me back to my own disfellowshipping (for different reasons, of course) ? The hard times we endured help us to appreciate the good times we are living in now.

I truly admire you, Frannie. You are an amazing woman with an incredible spirit to survive. You deserve a happy life, as we all do. Thank you so much for sharing this story with us here on JWD.

((((Hugs, Love & Light))))

ESTEE

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit