Shocking picture!!! JCanon identity revealed!!!!

by joenobody 10 Replies latest social humour

• joenobody
    joenobody

Just kidding JCanon... I'm pretty sure you aren't that buff (yet) and don't have dreads (yet).

• roybatty
    roybatty

Looks like Lenny Kravitz.

• TD
    TD

No no no no....

This is the real JCanon:

• Bubbamar
    Bubbamar

You really shouldn't pick on the messiah.

Hahaha

You guys crack me up!!!!!!!

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Care to post a picture of SCHOLAR?

• shamus
    shamus

WRONG!!!

Here she is! '

• onacruse
    onacruse

JCanon, even though I've taken several shots at you, I must be honest and admit that I still have no small degree of discomfort in so doing.

On the one hand: that you so adamantly proclaim yourself as the returned Messiah begs for such derision, especially from us disillusioned and once-or-twice-or-more tricked class;

On the other hand: Perhaps you're just another human being, floundering with delusions of grandeur and self-importance, as we all, at times, are sometimes inclined.

Or, perhaps, you're just a nothing more or less than a troll, having fun with your little game on JWD...sucking in new posters who are initially impressed (as was I) with your voluminous and seemingly well-researched posts, and engaged in a masterful display of mental masturbation.

Care to respond?

Craig

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

engaged in a masterful display of mental masturbation.

That just about sums it all up perfectly

• Corvin
    Corvin

Sorry guys, but this is the real JCanon.

This is the only known recent snapshot of him. In this shot we can see him researching one of his many intriguing essays . . .

Here is another pic of him the year he graduated hi school and became a full time pioneer.

Then there was the accident . . . please go easy on him guys.

• avishai
    avishai

"E's not the messiah. He's a very naughty boy!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit