How To Know If You're in a Cult!

by metatron 21 Replies latest jw friends

• seattleniceguy
    seattleniceguy

Interesting post, as usual, metatron. I'm thinking about this from a business perspective. Let's pretend that I work at Microsoft and I start telling people that Microsoft is a cult. I think most people would just find it silly. They'd be waiting for the punchline, a la, "You know Microsoft must be a cult because...everybody there's got to have a badge to get in!" Or something dumb like that. It's hard to imagine the company actually getting upset over something like that. So I have to agree, the touchiness of the reaction does say something about the real nature of things.

SNG

• Undaunted Danny
    Undaunted Danny

Metatron: I luv your use of the K.I.S.S rule (Keep It Simple Silly) aka 'Occam's razor'. Here's some humor; Alien autopsy Alien CASE FILE: # 1914-666 From the: Bowels of the Borg Diagnostician
    http://www.dannyhaszard.com/
    Forensic pathologist Credentials, 33 year clinical exp.
    {Board cult certified} Initial impressions:
    coroner preliminary, suggest chronic cardiac failure {a 'bad heart condition'} secondary to an impacted Borg bowel obstruction, {bowel stuffed with shit}
    {constipated with 120 years of 'fraud for god'} Postmortem status of corpse: Decay, 'bloated' appearance suggest early decomposition due to insect activity, (maggots).
    Also note, emaciation attributed to spiritual 'toxicity'. Proceed with exam.
    Mid line incision along abdominal quadrant with "OCCAM'S RAZOR". Tissue marked by 'Quantum Quackery'. Finding: infectious contamination attributed to OCCULT ORIGINS [source demonic DNA] Cancerous tumors are present: patient records present long bout with colorectal cancer.
    Injections of 'counter-cult chemotherapy'.
    Failed to halt metastatic growth.. Finding: "Jehovah's witnesses don't proselyte they metastasize". Tissue biopsy samples sent to pathologist.
    Microscopic discovery reveals "Proud flesh ulceration".
    Scarring and stenose in attempt of mucosa tissue regeneration.
    Also shows repeated cellular repair with 'new light doctrinal flip-flops.. Rectal sigmoid region shows frequent use of "wishy-washy witness enemas'" in a futile attempt to dislodge, (false prophecy) fecal impaction.. Mission options:
    resist absorption into the Borg collective (cult cocoonment)
    Eradication of Borg organism. Recommendation: assemble strike team: Freeminds.org (a.k.a. 'recon Randy Watters') Silentlambs.org // Bill Bowen. DannyHaszard.com (a.k.a. undaunted danny) Special operations Rule # 1 KNOW YOUR ENEMY! Establish Intelligence parameters, identify Borg mind control tactics. Breakdown: (1) loss of IDENTITY (2) loss of SANITY (3) loss of BANK ACCOUNT Maintain defense posture
    maintain maximum 'shield strength @ above vulnerable areas modus operandi
    "resistance is futile".................. Final determination:
    To all victims of Borg batterment.
    Coup de grace

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit