Message From Iraqi Boys

by Corvin 26 Replies latest social humour

• Corvin
    Corvin

I received this in my email today:

• dh
    dh

you don't for a second think maybe that guy in the monkey uniform next to the boys perhaps wrote that message and handed it to them to pose for the photo do you? maybe even paid them a few bucks... did you notice that you can't see his right arm or hand! what do you think he is doing with it???

AS IF they are safer there than at Michael Jackson's.

viva

• Corvin
    Corvin
    did you notice that you can't see his right arm or hand! what do you think he is doing with it???

think it was just a joke played by one of the soldiers over there . . . what do you think the soldier is doing with his hidden arm? holding a gun to their back, coppin a feel???

• dh
    dh
    what do you think the soldier is doing with his hidden arm? holding a gun to their back, coppin a feel???

i have no idea, i was looking for insight!

• Corvin
    Corvin

OMG, dh, the soldier is just posing with a couple of kids for a picture. The picture was a gag. Do you really need an explanation???

The soldier and kids are asserting that the kids are safer in war-torn Iraq with bombs and guns than they would be at Michael Jackson's house.

• Cassiline
    Cassiline

LOL I thought it was funny. I think one needs to deal with some things with a sense of humor as this is the only way to get around the pain.

Cassi

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

that picture is floating around the net with a hundred different messeges photoshopped into it.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

good catch six... I looked closer and all of the repeating letters are exactly the same.

Still funny though!

• ignored_one
    ignored_one

It's one of the many hold something blank and let php add a msg to it.

I think there's a site just for that particular picture floating around. With a gallery of the best entries.

-

Ignored One.

• dh
    dh

gawd as if i was being serious!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit