What caused you to get out?

by Country Girl 15 Replies latest jw friends

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

for me it was that I knew it was lie from a young age.

CG

• RR
    RR

Reading their publications from Russell to end in chronological order and seeing all the "new light"

RR

• gumby
    gumby

Getting DFed made me search in a christian bookstore for information regarding "shunning/disfellowshipping" in bible aids. It was while I was in the bookstore I saw all the books on witnesses in the "cult" section that began my reading and research on the witnesses. I ordered COC from that bookstore........and it went from there.

BTW.....how the heck are CG and ratboy?

Gumby

• shamus
    shamus

Meds for a clinical condition and common sense.

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

Dang ya Gumbastard. Me and the Raboy are well.. RATTIE. He does his little rat things, like scuffling along the baseboards, avoiding the traps. sniffing away with his frightening bigblack nose, and playing jokes on the cats. LOL

Hugs brother

Ermn.. can I disinfect this post?

Country Girl

• gumby
    gumby

Well since it's just you and me tonight......let's talk some smut on NPY. Everytime I see you post or think of you......all I can think of is you laughing your arse off with FMZ while I was going to take advantage of her in her passed out drunken state in our room.

Gumbigamist

• dh
    dh

because the more i learned, the more i thought that any being that calls itself god, or puts itself on that pedestal, and does so much psychotic shit and kills so many people is not a thing worthy of worship, and if you can't and refuse to worhip god, how can you be part of any religion. the flaws in the jw's themselves were a far off second when compared to my feelings toward a god, they still are.

• FMZ
    FMZ
    Well since it's just you and me tonight......let's talk some smut on NPY. Everytime I see you post or think of you......all I can think of is you laughing your arse off with FMZ while I was going to take advantage of her in her passed out drunken state in our room.

lmao... I remember it well... wheeling the baggage cart into the room, laughing our asses off while we figure out how to get her moved... her legs just flopping over the side of the bed and she was still quite peacefully dozing. Good times.

"Not Perfect Yet"? I think it should be "Not Sober or Awake Yet". lol

FMZ

• googlemagoogle
    googlemagoogle

hi all,

well, i am not physically out, however, i know there's no truth in it anyway.

@RR. from other posts i see you are a bible student? aint that somehow based on russels teachings too? what about pyramids and stuff? just wondering... if there's already a thread about it, please point me to it.

go(o)g(le) of mago(o)g(le)
    of the "not out for friends and family" class (is that already copyrighted?)

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

being a non person and being invisible is why i quit going. total lack of love even though i myself tried to be there for others.

non attender, inactive, aint goin back class..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit