Hello...a familiar story...

by fleaman uk 24 Replies latest jw experiences

• cyber-sista
    cyber-sista

aloha Fleaman--love the name too--I'll recognize you with that one! Would love to hear more about your life too...

• liquidsky
    liquidsky

Hello & Welcome Fleaman!

LS

• gumby
    gumby

Welcome.....ya fleabag little bastard! ( hey......I had to break you in didn't I? )

Nice to here from you.

It's comforting to know there are ones like you who "listen in" on many truths concerning this Organisation and are freed from it with the help of many here. Glad your life is doing well.

Gumby

• seattleniceguy
    seattleniceguy

Hey there Mr. Flea. Good to have you aboard.

SNG

• Bryan
    Bryan

Welcome fleaman...

Please fasten your seatbelt and return your seat to the upright position. Enjoy the flight.

Bryan

• fleaman uk
    fleaman uk

Thanks all for the welcome....i feel ive arrived properly after Gumby called me a Bastard!! Ha ha....one thing i have definitely noticed since looking at the forum for the last 6 months or so,is how normal and ordinary most are here..was an eye opener after 25 years of constantly being told those outside the t***h are evil horned creatures!!Obviously a few here are horny though......

ps as far as i know i havent got any Fleas,tho i did notice a strange rash on me leg when i woke up....

• New Castles
    New Castles

Welcome to the board, this is a great place...

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Welcome !!!

• jaredg
    jaredg

i love every time frenchbabyface makes a post b/c i feel like she is giving me a kiss. here's back atcha baby alt

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

Welcome fleaman! Very glad to have you here!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit