Valis Causes International Incident

by Gadget 23 Replies latest jw friends

• Sirona
    Sirona

Hey,

I took the camera film in today in town The processor guy will be like and I will be and try to explain it away by saying, they're just but I don't think that will explain or + =

I will have to wait until Weds or Thurs for them to be developed! Its torture! I even gave my real name

I'd just like to say to Valis and Gadget that if I get arrested I will name and shame you, then when I get out I will hunt you down like dogs !!!!!

But seeing that you're a coupla nice guys we don't have to worry about that now do we.

Sirona

• Gadget
    Gadget
    I took the camera film in today in town The processor guy will be like and I will be and try to explain it away by saying, they're just but I don't think that will explain or + =

Has Valis been telling you wants on the film?

I will have to wait until Weds or Thurs for them to be developed! Its torture! I even gave my real name

Hmm, coming to think of it that was a pretty bad idea...........

I'd just like to say to Valis and Gadget that if I get arrested I will name and shame you, then when I get out I will hunt you down like dogs !!!!!

What are you going to say? A small Geordie and a furry Texan kidnapped you camera and done naughty things with it? They'll be sending for the men in white coats........

But seeing that you're a coupla nice guys we don't have to worry about that now do we.
    *Panics*
  • Valis
    Valis

eh gadge...how's the young lad? Got the splint off yet?

BTW, please PM w/your address.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer of the "Mean American"class

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

Guys, need I remind you of who we speak? What can you expect from a Tarantula Head?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit