Valis Causes International Incident

by Gadget 23 Replies latest jw friends

• Gadget
    Gadget

From Routers: July 22; 20:34

American Thug Injures Innocent Young Boy!!!!!!!!

A young boy was enjoying learning about American culture and sports from a visiting American, Travis Bush (Dallas, Texas), 33 yrs of age when during an American Football demonstration the most atrocious atrocity occured. In an effort to catch a craftily spun ball by the accused, the young English lad received major trauma to his hand, resulting in him needing hospital treatment over a number of days. A hospital source stated that the Young JW boy suffered from multiple broken fingers, but was now resting at home reading My Book Of Bible Stories. The incident occured after Mr Bush was invited to the familys home for dinner on July 21, while he was staying as a guest of the victims older brother, Paul Watson (aka Gadget). The American denies any plausibility.

Click Here For Full Story

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

and the link

• Shutterbug
    Shutterbug
    In an effort to catch a craftily spun ball by the accused, the young English lad received major trauma to his hand, resulting in him needing hospital treatment over a number of days

Craftily spun ball ??? That was my first clue this was bogus. Besides, Valis can't throw a football hard enough to hurt a neutered cat. Bug

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

are you sure he didn't trip over the poor kid?

• Sirona
    Sirona

LOL

I should have known he would cause trouble! LOL

Sirona

• confusedjw
    confusedjw

Now if you had said he took off his hat and scared the kid into shock you would have had me.

• Gadget
    Gadget
    I should have known he would cause trouble! LOL

Thats nothing compared to what he's done with your camera...........

I think they had a local needs talk at my parents meeting tonight, and used my brother as an illustration of what happens when you talk to apostates and invite them for dinner..........

Paul

• Gopher
    Gopher
    the Young JW boy suffered from multiple broken fingers, but was now resting at home reading My Book Of Bible Stories

YIKES!!!

That'll cause more trauma than any encounter with Valis on the football pitch, er, field.

• Sirona
    Sirona

Gadget

Thats nothing compared to what he's done with your camera...........

Hey, we're waiting in glorious anticipation!

(but we'll still develop them out of town LOL)

Sirona

• Gadget
    Gadget
    Hey, we're waiting in glorious anticipation!

(but we'll still develop them out of town LOL)

We've just made an amazing discovery........ We thought that there was 2 pictures left on your film and so were putting thought into each picture we took for you, but its actually 2 pictures been taken so we have 22 pics left and so can go wild!!!!!!!!! Bwahahahahahah..........

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit