Simple Questions that Jehovah's Witnesses cannot readily answer...

by joenobody 26 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• tresbella
    tresbella

I knew of a pioneer sister who has been a wittness nearly all her life who was in the process of JUST going back to school (about 45 at the time) She admitted that many of the older pioneer sisters that she knew were trying to go back to school and get a REAL education insetead of just some minimal wage trade because of the SOciety's counsel on the end coming sooner then we expect and a collge education is not necessasry. This is a woman who is middle aged, a husband who is an elder with the skills of no more then a scretary. kinda sad when you think about it.

• joenobody
    joenobody

Jim_TX the point about the Internet is that they would potentially give this information out to MORE people. I didn't say replace the mags - rather that they should augment their distribution with internet publication if they are "giving life's water free". Oh wait, Jesus does that, the WTS charge$.

Scully - nice going. Now the Bethel spies will have a revelatory idea that they will bring back to the GB for more revenue stream opportunities. ;)

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX

"I didn't say replace the mags..."

Well, I re-read your original statement... and what you _did_ say was...

"Why publish printed magazines and other literature if electronic distribution would be cheaper for NA and Europe that have pervasive Internet access for the common man?"

Reading that... you are questioning why even publish them. So... doesn't that mean that they shouldn't print them at all? I would say that you _did_ at least imply they should not print them at all - but rather distribute over the internet - hence my comments.

Regards,

Jim TX

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Point 3

• joenobody
    joenobody

Jim_TX

I guess I meant what I thought, not what I wrote. You're supposed to read my mind.

Sorry

• sf
    sf
    I probably shouldn't even have posted that. I'd hate to be responsible for giving them ideas....

I was JUST thinking this too AND conveying in yahoo chat that WT gets a lot of ideas from apostate sites.

Ah yes Scully, another fine apostate brainstorming session that the WT BOOK EMPIRE will surely someday call their own.

sKally

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX

"...conveying in yahoo chat that WT gets a lot of ideas from apostate sites."

Well then, let's try to give them some GOOD ideas, like...

1) Turning in pedophiles to the police for prosecution.

2) Changing their status to 'for profit' - and then paying taxes.

etc.

Okay... I know those are too obvious... I was thinking more along the lines of ideas that were not so obvious, that would assist the WTBTS become more... how should I say this... non-existant?

Regards,

Jim TX

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit