Free breast enlargements

by JH 25 Replies latest jw friends

• Cassiline
    Cassiline
    Between 2000 and 2003, military doctors performed 496 breast enlargements and 1,361 liposuction surgeries on soldiers and their dependents, the magazine said.

So that is 165 Breast Enlargements (What the article does not state is that some of those breast enlargements went to women who need reconstructive surgery for the loss of breasts due to cancer) and 453 surgeries for liposuction in three years for each year. With millions at least 5-8 million of people eligible for such. It is not as easy to obtain regular surgery in the Military let alone plastic surgery.

There are about 1 Million Active/Reserve Duty members of the military if you figure a small number of 3 dependents per Soldier ( Wife and Two children) That?s 165 breast jobs to at least 4 million People and 453 liposuctions to 4 million people per year. These figures do not include Retirees who get health benefits as well; those numbers are far into the Millions as well.

This is not widespread as the news outlets made it seem that women are joining for breast jobs and plastic surgery. I do not agree with boob jobs and such on the taxpayer?s dime. The news outlets made this sound far more sinister than it is IMO.

Almost half of soldiers and their families live on or are elegible for food stamps and subsidies this needs to be addressed and the miltary is not giving away plactic surgery as some media made it sound. I think it somewhat reasonable that this benefit be allowed even for the small number of women/men who have had the surgery. That the doctors need to practice in doing such work is a consideration, because he is learning this trade for civilian life once he is retired or discharged from the Military.

You can not walk into a clinic and say I want a breast job, it does not happen. We can't even get regular appointments without a 2-3 month wait.

Cassi

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim
    Between 2000 and 2003, military doctors performed 496 breast enlargements

so, 248 women had breast enlargements? HA!

• Cassiline
    Cassiline

Actually my math is wrong, it's a four year period, so it's 124 a year.

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

It should be mandatory

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim
    It should be mandatory

No, not for some...a reduction may be in order for some.

• Cassiline
    Cassiline
    No, not for some...a reduction may be in order for some.

Like Ron Jeremy?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit