BERGER MEISTER< THE MEISTER BURGLAR

by Yerusalyim 11 Replies latest social current

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

Are we on purpose not discussing Sandy Berger?

• Simon
    Simon

I am ... but only because I've never heard of him or her.

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

REALLY?

Sandy Berger, He was Clinton's National Security Advisor (NSA). Back in October he visited the National Archives to look over some Code Word Secret documents in prepartation for his testimoney before the 9-11 Commission. Now, when you're in this room any notes you take have to be vetted to make sure they don't contain secret info, and NO DOCUMENTS are to be removed...an NSA would know this. However, just to be sure, EVERY TIME you enter the archive you sign a document saying you're familiar with the rules...anyhow...it turns out not only had Berger removed his notes without vetting them through the Archive officials...he also removed some CODE WORD Secret documents. Yesterday, he said it was an "Honest Mistke" this inspite of the report that he was seen sticking the documents in his socks and down his pants. He was (until today) an unpaid advisor to Kerry.

• Mac
    Mac

Here is what happened as best I can understand it.....my information is from reputable non-neocon sources...so it MUST be true.

While Berger was peruzing the top level classified documents he noticed that a shift of hardware in the nether regions had resulted in a bit of annoying discomfort. As would anyone....he reached into his trousers to make the necessary adjustment...............not realizing that the sensitive documents had inadvertently become stuck to the slight layer of persperation on his forearms and had become dislodged by the elastic waistband on his boxers as he retrieved his arm.

Upon arriving home...he discovered the papers while changing into more comfortable attire and immediately headed back in a sincere attempt to return them.

When he got there the conversation went something like this:

"You found them where?...............Nah......you just keep them!!!!!"

All quite innocent from my understanding. Coulda happened to anyone!

mac,don't even ask about the socks class

• wednesday
    wednesday

O'Reilly said the new yourk post is only running a shot blerb about it being a republican set up, to speak. It is very serious and if it was the other was the other way aound it would be getting 24/7 air time. There is no exuce for sandy berger taking those documents. the democrats can bluster all day, but it is theft and to say mr. berger did not know it was theft is to insult his intelligence.. the guy stole classifed documents that the 9/11 commission was to review.

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

A major breach of security, on purpose, the 9-11 commission NOT having all the documents they're suppossed to...and it's page 18.

• Thunder Rider
    Thunder Rider

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMRRRRRRRRRRRRMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRR

Damn this Sheila mandated gag order!!!!

Thunder

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

Does that include PM's????

• wednesday
    wednesday

just heard that one of Kerry;s speeches is very similar to parts of 9/11 report. Why did Berger wait so long to resign? Was he leaking info to Kerry? It is been suggested this is highly possible.

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

Another scenario is that he stole the papers (some of which have NOT been recovered) to cover the a$$ of his former boss, Billy Boy Clinton....who knows...maybe he did have an itch on his balls he needed to take care of.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit