• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior
    and yes, we're just about ready to go in field service....eheheh

uh oh !!

Have a great time !!!

XW

• searcher
    searcher

Sheep close to the house..............field service...................a clue there perhaps?

• searcher
    searcher

Oh Yeh,

Valis, get yer hairy self over to Lincolnshire, we have a pub in out village that is hairier than you

• bikerchic
    bikerchic
    Oh yeah, and after reading a few threads last night we've decided to go out on service this afternoon too....... Gadget and Valis style! Pics will follow.

I hope you boys wear your dresses and don't forget your bookbags!

bwahahahahahahah....Sirona... wait till you see the pics of gadget in fancy lace..

hee,hee I shoulda known, fancy lace under those dresses.........what's next?

Sheep close to the house..............field service...................a clue there perhaps?

Oops!

Valis, get yer hairy self over to Lincolnshire, we have a pub in out village that is hairier than you

Searcher hun maybe you should go up there and get them.........save the sheep!

Have fun guys and we want pics!

Kate

• DFWnonJW
    DFWnonJW
    we're just about ready to go in field service....eheheh

Now that would make interesting Reality TV.

• GermanXJW
    GermanXJW

@Valis: take care when a householder slams the door that your hair is not in between... ;-)

• sunshineToo
    sunshineToo

"Witches gathering"?

Well, whatever happens, have fun, guys!

• Gadget
    Gadget
    "Witches gathering"?

It was fun! Heres a pic of me, Valis and Tefcat there.

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz
    I'd be careful where you get the film developed though, you might want to find an out of town place............

Send ME the film, I'll make sure to take EXTRA good care of it

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Gadget,

If you wake up the next morning with your ass feeling sore, don't worry... that is a perfectly normal side affect of drinking too much beer and passing out with Valis in the house.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit