My Day with Valis........

by Gadget 24 Replies latest jw friends

• Gadget
    Gadget

Valis arrived last night to stop for a few days, and I met him in town. My parents still had my car from when I was away, so we had to find a bar to wait while they had the book study at their house then came to pick us up. We managed to get rid of most of my fridge full of beer and had god fun chatting and carrying on all night. And despite all the plans made about what we were gonna do today we've not long got up and so are just gonna chill and hang out, and work on my bike after it broke while I was still touring on it... My dad seemed to really get on with Valis, he's invited us over there for dinner tonight (My dad is a ministerial servant, I don't think he knows Valis is an apostate........). After dinner there we're heading off to a local witches gathering, so tonight should be interesting! And we'll probably find another crate or two of beer on the way......

• Gadget
    Gadget

Oh yeah, and after reading a few threads last night we've decided to go out on service this afternoon too....... Gadget and Valis style! Pics will follow.

• Angharad
    Angharad

Glad your having fun - tell him to give us a call when he is heading this way !

• Sirona
    Sirona

Yeah ! Tell him he still has my camera!

Have a good time at the witches gathering!

Sirona

• Gadget
    Gadget
    Tell him he still has my camera!

Yeah, its here and we'll get it down to you. I'd be careful where you get the film developed though, you might want to find an out of town place............

• Sirona
  • Gadget
  • frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

... ...

• Gadget
    Gadget

bwahahahahahahah....Sirona... wait till you see the pics of gadget in fancy lace..

eh we are just heading out to get a bike part fixed...we're praying to the motorcycle dieties in any case. It is lovely here, you can look out the back yard and see the country side...and the sheep, which suprises me. I didn't know he had so many girlfriends this close to the house!

and yes, we're just about ready to go in field service....eheheh Will be back w/pics soon eheheheh......Have a good day everyone and ta! I think...*LOL*

Sincerely,

District Overbeer of the "Ruddy Balmpot" class

• shotgun
    shotgun

Gadget...your father will feel differently after Valis pinches his ass.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit