Yeru, God has smote me because of you!!!

by Eyebrow2 8 Replies latest jw friends

• Eyebrow2
    Eyebrow2

first off..mot sure if smote is the correct word...that is the past tense of smite right?

Secondly, Yeru, when you were saying that you finally made the change from dial up to cable modem, I posted a reply that when cable internet actually worked it was great.

Well that was true, but my cable internet was struck down within MINUTES of me posting that reply. So I am convinced that the technology gods are punishing me because I have indicated to you that they are falliable.....eeek!

So anyhoo...be careful what you say about your cable isp...because they are listening!!!! Our nimrod comcast customer service peeps have no idea what is wrong, and although we called on Monday, they said no one will be available to come until Saturday between 5 and 8 PM.

Thank god for back up dial ups....sheesh!!!! Always make sure you have a back up dial up isp if you have cable isp...even if it is just a free service like Juno....damn...now I will probably NEVER get my service back...see how much I care, to put myself at risk for you.

Does this make me a cable broadband apostate???

• Confucious
    Confucious

smitten???

• Eyebrow2
    Eyebrow2

I don't think smitten...or else it woud be like 3000000 mpbs or something hahaah

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

Smitted?

• Eyebrow2
    Eyebrow2

perhaps....hmmmmmmmmm..I cannot think straight. the gods of IQ have struck me down as well hahah

• Shutterbug
    Shutterbug

Yeru, if you are praying for her computer to be smoted (guess that's a word) stop praying immediately !!

• Confucious
    Confucious

Smrated???

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Ohhhhhh! You've got DEMONS!!!!

• dubla
    dubla

smote ( P ) Pronunciation Key (sm
    v.

Past tense and a past participle of smite.

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=smote

aa

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit