I need to have my head examined!

by TrailBlazer04 10 Replies latest jw experiences

• TrailBlazer04
    TrailBlazer04

Well, I've finally gone off the edge...after getting an AAS degree in 2 years while working full time, I went and enrolled today to start working on a 4 year BS degree in Engineering...I hope to get into the Aerospace Engineering masters program...heaven help me!!!

TB

• Lehaa
    Lehaa

Congratulations.

Sounds like a lot of work to me, I'm still too scared to go back to school. Big commitment. Good on you.

• Robdar
    Robdar

Good luck! I know you can do it!

Robyn

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim
    BS degree in Engineering...

No, No, No, Don't get a BS degree, get a real degree.

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

Congratulations, Trailblazer, and very good luck to you!

• NKyGuy
    NKyGuy

Congrats on your degree and good luck. It is alot of hard work.

One of these days I need to head back to school myself. Unfortunately, I am too busy saving to send my kids for when they fiinish school. It costs too much now to go, I can't imagine what it is going to cost me to send 3 kids off to college.

Makes me want to cry.

• Dan-O
    Dan-O

Woo HOO! TB is gonna be a rocket scientist!

• RR
    RR
    went and enrolled today to start working on a 4 year BS degree in Engineering

didn't you get your BS on the kingdom ministry school?

• Maverick
    Maverick

That's great! Go for it! My GF is going for her Masters and I encourage her all the time. She is 38 so it was not easy for her to go back. She'll be done by years end.

I wish you the best! Mav

• hybridous
    hybridous

Hats off to you!!

It's great to see people move ahead. A degree is no small task...and an engineering degree at that!! This is one thing you will not regret. Keep posting your progress...it helps inspire those of us in the same boat.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit