Guess who is being spoken about.

by Maverick 14 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• MegaDude
    MegaDude
    They never replace the value system installed by the JW masters.

I would agree that a lot of ex-dubs do this.

The saddest ones are those who leave the organization but never do the research or gain the confidence to believe they did the right thing and the good thing by leaving. They left the Watchtower because they couldn't cope with it anymore, but in the back of their mind still have this belief that they left "the truth."

• Sirona
    Sirona

Mav

Sirona, so quick to jump into this. I bet your a real ball of fire!

You betcha.

You can project whatever motive you want. I know why I wrote what I wrote. Most people who come here get half the cure. They overcome doing the JW routine but stop there. They don't give up the JW don'ts. They never replace the value system installed by the JW masters. As for intelligence, there are a lot of different areas of intelligence. True I have some things I do well but, as Pole showed, I can't spell for crap, and I have two spell checks and a dictionary right here at my desk.

True. I like you mav. I guess I got a bit pissed off with your suggestion that ppl on the board were stupid or something.

Your a pretty girl, maybe your a snob. Lots of beautiful women are. Beautiful or not I'll go toe to toe you you anytime babe. Just be sure you know what your talking about. If I'm wrong, I've learned something, if not......

Thanks for the compliment. Snob? LOL I wish. I was raised by a single parent in a rough part of town, unfortunately (or fortunately, whichever way you look at it).

Sirona

• Fe2O3Girl
    Fe2O3Girl

Here you go then -

I know why I wrote what I wrote. Most people who come here get half the cure. They overcome doing the JW routine but stop there. They don't give up the JW don'ts. They never replace the value system installed by the JW masters.

I don't see much evidence of that, but could you explain the relevance of your assertion to your original post and the comparison of the GB to Marxists?

Your a pretty girl, maybe your a snob. Lots of beautiful women are. Beautiful or not I'll go toe to toe you you anytime babe.
    I find this statement very disturbing. What does Sirona's gender or physical attractiveness have to do with the discussion?
  • Snapdragon
    Snapdragon

Careful who you're stepping up to Maverick. There's more than just one ball of fire girl on this board. And I'd have to agree with Fe, Sirona being a woman and a cutie relates to what?

Men and their small roosters.

~Snapdragon

(Sorry girls, I know you didn't request the backup, just feeling a bit protective.)

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Snob???
    ROFLMAO

Fireball???
    "Goodness, gracious..."

During the Reformation extremes were sought to distance themselves from their Roman masters. Arguments over Arminianism and Calvinism ensued, and abound to this day.
    It seems very human to take a wildly opposing view of something we were once part of. However when the pendulum swings a little closer to the balance point, maybe the rhetoric and in-fighting will become a little more subdued.

Meanwhile, it can be fun to test our teeth, as long as no-one gets hurt, neh?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit