Supplement to Justice #15 - Parking Lot

by Amazing 15 Replies latest jw friends

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

Amazing,

Being a newbie to posting here (Is the holy spirit with me if achieve Master status? Haha!) I appreciate your experiences. I look forward to reading more of your comments. Thanks for your honesty even when it sheds lights on your personal mistakes. I admire that!

Billygoat

• Amazing
    Amazing

Hi Billygoat: Simon is the one who set forth the 'qaulifications' for advancement in his organization, so you will have to ask him. But my impression is, Emperor Class, of which Waiting is the only member, would be the class that has the most Holy Spirit and deserving of being part of the Limited ruling body to share with Simon the loving arrangements and direction to the rest of us.

There are a few who are in the Jedi Class, over 1,000 posts, and these seem to be next in line to serve along side Waiting who was the first Emperor Class member, the first among many brothers and sisters.

Once the Jedi Class is fully gathered and qualified into the Emperor Class, than those of us who advance rapidly in the Master Class, that is older memebrs with more experience in serving, will be in line to serve as replacements in case certain unfaithful ones, like Fred Hall, fall away from the Jedi Class.

The Senior, Junior, and Newbie Class are among those who will carry one in the work as a Great Crowd after the Jedi and Emperor Class accompanied by the Master Class pass on to the Great Internet Forum (GIF) in the heavens to be with Simon, and God, forever and ever. Amen! - Amazing

• larc
    larc

Nice analysis, Amazing. I would like to add that Waiting is the FDS. She is the only one that can partake of the emblems, which in her case are Krispy Kremes and coffee.

Larc - of the looking for a promtion class

• DB
    DB

Amazing, thanks for the follow-up, and yes, it's a matter of untrained men trying to carry out a system of justice that is, to say the least, very difficult to uphold in a kind, Christian manner.

One note: A seven-day waiting period must elapse before a DF is announced, whether the person indicates a desire to appeal or not. Even if it does appear that they will not, the JC must still wait seven days.

And again, you are to be commended for posting the facts, even if they may have been unflattering to you personally.

• Amazing
    Amazing

Hi DB: I recall the 7 day waiting period. It seems that if the person said they wanted to appeal, then we waited 7 days to here from them in writing. I recall one situaton where the DF was announced and then rescinded when the request for appeal was submitted. But, the Boys in Legal may have modified and tightened up this rule since I left the Big-O.

There are exceptions, however. And I was going to write about one in a future Justice series. But, if a JW is arrested for a crime, and it is notorious, being reported in the newspapers, and it looks damning, they are DF'd immediately, no waiting period. [I suspect this is done for political PR purposes, so the WTS can claiom that the person is not really a JW, in case the papers said they were.] If the JW is found not guilty and released then they can seek reinstatement. The Boys in Legal may have changed this, but thgat is how it was, or at least practiced.

The other exception, and the Society was very specific with us on this, is in cases like that of the girl above, she already sent two letters, one being "certified," indicating that she wanted to be DA. Under their newer rules we would never that taken DF action, just simply announce the DA latter. No 7 day waiting required. However, she had sent two letters, and the first letter was over two weeks old, so technically, if the 7 days was required and I forgot about it, then it had elapsed since the first letter, followed by a second 'certified' letter reinforcing the first letter were in our hands for at least 7 or more days.

But, I hope she is still out of the Big-O. We may have done her a favor without realizing it. Thanks. - Amazing

• MissFit
    MissFit

Bttt

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit