Help...How should I handle this...

by fyahzwife 15 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

and by the way why should you be hurted by someone's bad talking about you (more over if it is a MEAN SNEAKY PERSON ... it's only bad for her) Be proud that you are not like her ...

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

and the more I'm thinking about your troubles the more I feel like the only thing I would feel like to tell her is something like that :

Do you believe in god ? ... If yes aren't you in trouble in the way you'r are acting with us ? Who are you ? what are you doing to yourself, to your kids and to the man you once loved ? check you mind, cause if god does existe he probably knows exactly who you are ? Your troubles doesn't have to become mine and it just wont cause you are just fooling yourself ... I'm sorry for you

you know thinks like that, to put her nose in her own doodoo
    Cause I know that sometimes it's just hard to shut our month when things are going wild !

• peacefulpete
    peacefulpete

Some good advice that may apply is found at Beyond Jehovah's Witnesses at this link: Beyond Jehovah's Witnesses - Ex-Witness Parent ? Witness Child

• Lehaa
    Lehaa

Welcome to the Board.

I agree with Nina, Cruzanheart, If the kids are nice then talk to them about it and how they feel about it all, if they are horrid little snots then get their dad to deal with it.

Also keep all the notes, you may need them as evidence.

I don't think going to the Elders about ti would help, it would probably just make her angrier.

All the best with this problem and your new baby.

• fyahzwife
    fyahzwife

I totally appreciate all of your responses/advices. To answer all your questions, no, she doesn't send handwritten notes with the children, she just tries to teach them, (through conversations), hatred toward me and this new baby. Yes, the children do express to her that it bothers them, in more ways than one ( they,sometimes "lash out" and say hateful things to her, or positive things about me to annoy her), but it doesn't seem to stop her, infact, the hatred for me just seems to grow...it pretty much controls her life. She has been confronted by my husband, but she insists her children are liars, and how she's hardly aware of my existence. But she's also moved on to spreading lies about me to my in-laws and they feel "caught in the middle" because she's a part of their congregation, and they just can't believe a JW would be so malicious.

• fyahzwife
    fyahzwife

...basically, the only proof my husband I have would probably be considered heresay(sp)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit