JUDICIAL COMMITTEE
    CHRISTIAN CONGREGATION OF JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES
    RELIGIOUS ORDER OF JEHOVAH'S CHRISTIAN WITNESSES
    JEHOVAH'S LOVING CHRISTIAN BROTHERHOOD

outnfree

• waiting
    waiting

hey ros,

Several conspiracies villified him in the eyes of the people and the authorities in order to have him banished (disfellowshipped)... They violently silenced a voice that pointed to some of the errors of their non-Biblical beliefs...this is a stance that in various ways survives even to our day. -WT

With enough "..." (learned that punctuation from the WTBTS btw), an argument could be made that there's a kind of code going on.....

waiting

• Fredhall
    Fredhall

And don't forget

R-A-Y F-R-A-N-Z

J-A-M-E-S P-E-N-T-O-N

• outnfree
    outnfree

Ros,

I have to laugh at myself on this one. Just over 1-1/2 years ago I read this very article with only the thought about how interesting it was that the Patriarch had fought for some "correct" Bible truths...

Ruefully looking back, I can see that the Watch Tower counted on just that reaction!

outnfree

• ros
    ros

waiting

With enough "..." (learned that punctuation from the WTBTS btw), an argument could be made that there's a kind of code going on.....

The elipses (. . .) not in the original article. I didn't want to quote the whole article.

• ros
    ros

Hey, FRED:
    You sending another special package to each of the BRCI board members at the conference from that area up there this year?
    Too bad I won't be there to get mine if you do.

• esther
    esther

Ros, you asked

Can you BELIEVE they actually published that in the Watchtower, and it goes right over the heads of the R&FJW???

I have one suggestion, maybe they didn't read it. I was an active JW at the time that this article was printed, but this is the first time that I have noticed that article. I was so bored with the repetition of information that I ceased reading the magazines, KMs, and books long before I realized it wasn't the truth. I didn't offer the magazines when I went d2d, so there was no need for me to know anything about them.

esther

• ros
    ros

Esther:
    In my opinion, the Watchtower Society knows VERY WELL that most householders who "take the magazines" don't read them. Especially the Watchtower. Why? Because of organizational stuff like this was about that is intended only for members. The Watchtower is full of JW stuff that Witnesses conducting "Bible" studies actually refrain from revealing to potential JWs until they are sufficiently hooked.

The door-to-door work is not to generate Bible reading, as the WTS claims, it is to sell magazines and books through a force of unpaid labor. Everything they publish is an instant "best seller" by default.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit