My mom is worried!!

by Junction-Guy 26 Replies latest jw friends

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Yes Elsewhere thats what im thinking too, I work for a law enforcement agency and know how things operate. My mom is just so worried, however my health and sanity are more important to me right now. My mom is just afraid of me getting arrested and losing my job. I told mom this- "If I die from an early heart attack, what good is a job going to do me" my health has already started taking its toll as I have high blood pressure now and I also have a history of blood clots, im not so sure how much time I have left on this earth, but I will dedicate what time I have left exposing the wt society to the world, that is one promise I plan to keep.

Dave

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

The j-dubs are TOLD to ignore picketers, anyway. However, that won't prevent you from being the old proverbial "thorn in their side" ... hehehe!!!Go JG!!!

ESTEE

• kls
    kls

Juntion guy , only do this if it a relief for you . If you have this many health problems , do not do it if it will upset you in any way . The org, has taken enough of your life ,don't give it anymore.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Go get'em JG!

You may also want to try Anti-Witnessing. This is where you take advantage of the JW's pathalogical need to talk to non-JWs about religion. Ironically, if you stand outside with a sign the JWs will avoid you, even avoiding eye contact... but if you just walk in and walk around, the JWs will actually come up to you.

You can use this opportunity to talk about what you believe.

• RandomTask
    RandomTask

If you need a permit and dont have one then they will just ask you to leave, which I suggest you do. That is, if you dont get a permit.

I also want to go on record to say that I don't think picketing is an effective way to make people think.

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Thanks, I just feel that if I dont have my say that its only going to make things worse, thats why I plan to do this, for my own peace of mind, and it gets me out of the house and away from the net for a little sunshine and fresh air. It would be so cool if I could meet a friend in my area who has went through the same things as I have, but for the last several years I have only been able to meet up with one other XJW locally, there is almost a sense of isolation being the only xjw in my area for all these years. I enjoyed going to the Apostafest and meeting all the people, but they all live so far from me. I have been recently talking with coondawg from this board and he lives in my state and is close in age to me, I hope to meet up with him and hopefully a few others too.

Dave

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Do what you feel like you need to do to find that peace you are looking for.

• kls
    kls

AMEN

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

kls wrote:

Juntion guy , only do this if it a relief for you . If you have this many health problems , do not do it if it will upset you in any way . The org, has taken enough of your life ,don't give it anymore.

If picketing would upset you, JG ... please don't do it. kls is right, the dubs have taken enough ...don't give them anymore of your energy. They don't deserve it. In the end, it's a call you'll make for yourself. Your choice. I'm knowing you'll make a healthy choice! ESTEE

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Thank you all for your support and wisdom, please be advised that picketing wouldnt upset my health nearly as much as just sitting by and not speaking up, If I keep this stuff bottled up inside me and never have my chance to speak my mind, then basically I will be headed for a heart attack or a nervous breakdown, this is something I must do if I want to live.

Dave

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit