Wasasister

by notperfectyet 34 Replies latest jw friends

• onacruse
    onacruse

It's been a distinct pleasure for Kate and I to have had a chance to talk with SevenofNine a few times, and to meet GinnyT recently.

Both top-notch ladies.

So much for the JW "good old boys" club, eh?

Craig

PS: In the 30s, women were "allowed" to be servants.

PPS: And last night, we chatted with Cassi for a bit, too. Gawd Awmighty, the world is being over-run by womenz! LOL

• talesin
    talesin

bem - how many of us have had a kind word from this lady?

Sunnygal41 - heart of gold, sharp as a tack, and an 'old' soul

Special K - gets to the heart of the issue, which is not suprising since she has a heart as big as all outdoors, and a crazy sense of humour

bebu - how well you understand us, even though never a JW yourself, you remind me of my friends in RL who are just sooooooo supportive

Sassy - has shared her transformation with us over the past year, since leaving the bOrg, a brave and 'sassy' gal, there's a lot more to this womyn than meets the eye. Don't underestimate her!

SimpleSally - beauty, brains, and a great mom -- what more can I say about this amazing womyn?

Cruzanheart - those elders musta cringed when they knew they had to visit you and Chris. Going up against your intellect would be a scary prospect indeed!

LyinEyes - one of the first wimmyn I read here on this board, one of the most open, and honest people here as far as I'm concerned. The person that we should all be so lucky to have her as a friend.

desib77 - if only we could all have our $h*t together like her at such a young age!

Well, there's a few I could think of off the top of my head.

• talesin
    talesin

OY!

Copsec - strong, passionate, and not afraid to show a crack in her armour, she has touched my heart deeply.

LadyLee - gives so much of herself, not only a therapist extraordinaire, but a bit of a computer geek as well, and a great mom and grandma.

OH AND SPEAKING OF GRANDMAS,

MOUTHY - she loves her Tommy (good taste in men, is all I can say), and has helped so many of us by being our granny and touchstone.

reboot - another great lady, who is not afraid to share with us, and knows how to make the best of life, no matter what curves it throws at her.

angharad - she doesn't say much, but I'm sure does a lot behind the scenes to keep this board going. Always a level head on that one! Hope I get to meet her someday.

BLISSISIGNORANCE - when I think of her, I think STRONG STRONG STRONG.

Chevysntats - another strong one, a great mom, big flirt with a quirky sense of humour, but if I had a problem, would really want this one in my corner.

Stefanie - hanging out, having a rough time, but she will make it! open, honest, a hardworking mom and sister to us all. I'm glad she's here, and what's wrong with fluff anyway?

ack, my fingers are getting tired! too many great wimmyns around here!

• talesin
    talesin

OMG, how could I leave this one out!

jgnat - wise woman, that's what I always think. Another one I hope to meet someday.

Okay, I'll shut up now!

• wasasister
    wasasister

Nah, talesin, don't shutup. I didn't even know some of these names were ladies! That's what happens when you pick a gender-neutral name!

Congrats to all the wonderful women of the X-JW realm! One we found our voices and took off the headcoverings, you couldn't stop our mouths!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit