Wasasister

by notperfectyet 34 Replies latest jw friends

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

(((((((((((((wasa))))))))))))

npy count me in as one standing in line to be wasa's sister, you are right she does rock! One very savy lady for sure and she has good taste cuz she likes Farkel too.

Not worthy of your own thread, pooooo..........YOU ROCK WASA!

Kate

• Cassiline
    Cassiline

Casi!

I am humbled to be your sister. <bows>
    It is a great honour.
    Now we have to do a girls nite out......my treat!!!!!

NPY

Name the place, and I?m sure we can close the place down!

Now all the honour stuff has me blushing.

Hugs Lady

Cassi

I'm not worthy, I'm not worthy!!!

Wasa

I?ve heard you are worthy and your insight you bring to this forum is something I look forward to reading. I truly wish I could meet you and NPY in person.

Wanna be adopted twice in one day?

Cassi

• talesin
    talesin

Ummmm, HELLO!!!!!!!!

Would be counted very lucky to be in your company, Wasa!

Cassi, you too, as you know.

• Cassiline
    Cassiline
    Cassi, you too, as you know.

Tale get your 'tail' over here!!

Hugs

Glad we got to "meet" and I'm sorry I've not yet responded to you PM. Getting there, catching up on answering my PMs sorry.

Cassi

• talesin
    talesin

Hey, no problem at ALL. We all have lives outside this board, and I am glad that you take the time to put some thought into our correspondencve.

I'll hear from ya soon, Cass!

xoxo

tal

• notperfectyet
    notperfectyet

Wasa,

I am sorry I didn't inform the men about the change in eating habits.

The girls will be on vacation soon. Stock up on beer and other stuff. We will be gone for at least a week. You will miss us when we are gone.

Come on girls...the limo is waiting............

Casi...can you drive??......................Talesin..you are doing shotgun............

• notperfectyet
    notperfectyet

OK..Talesin..not that you are doing shotgun.... but you are riding shotgun, no not riding...oh never mind..I was thinking Thelma and Louise....

• talesin
    talesin
    OK..Talesin..not that you are doing shotgun.... but you are riding shotgun

Too [edit] funny, NPY!!!!

Love you! And yes, Shotgun is more than welcome to ANY party of mine.

My little bro, well, he goes where I go!

• Cassiline
    Cassiline

How about this, this is what my daughter went to senior prom in this year:

• wasasister
    wasasister

Since this thread is really more about extending our family - sisters in particular - than it is about any one person...

May I hijack my own thread and dedicate this to the strong and intelligent women of the ex-JW world, past and present. While not always as celebrated as the powerful males, their role has been just as important as they spoke out to help others leave The Borg.

Present

JukieF - who cooked AlanF all those great meals while he was doing research and has opened her home to any and all traveling Apostates

Angrad - God, Lady, what can I say about your patience?

Bikerchick - where would Ona be without you? You restored my faith in internet romance

Nina - what a kind and forgiving soul

NPY - your generosity knows no bounds

Xena AND XenaWarrior - you live up to your combative nick-names and I'm glad to have you here

Lady Lee - the nurturing but formidable advocate for abuse victims

Blondie - keep those WT articles coming

Stinky Pantz - award for most able to learn and grow. So good to have you back

Mouthy - you're where I want to be in a few years. You inspire me.

All the other great ladies I'm sure I've forgotten, but will soon be reminded of.

Past:

Ginny Toskin - gone off to a "real life" but her encyclopedia of a mind is sorely missed

JanG - I never thought I'd miss those annoying e-mails, but DAMN that woman was a rock!!

Prisca - never got along with her, but if I was in a fight, she's somebody I'd like on my side. Loyal beyond belief.

Tina - fiesty and a beautiful soul, truly one of the best people I've ever met in person

Mr. Moe - gets my vote for most growing up in a short time. She went from annoying and strident to wise and insightful in just a few months.

All these women have been valuable contributors to this board and I hope their legacy of kindness, intelligence, support, and yes sometimes Bitchy-ness is long remembered.

Girls night out, indeed!!

Affectionately, Wasa

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit