Promises From the Dead

by Farkel 18 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• El blanko
    El blanko
    You know, lots is going on. God requires some to actually bow to me, not sure why. So they just arrange to drop something in front of me, anything, really, and that means they must bow down and pick it up. That's how it looks to outsiders.

So God get's people to drop items in front of you in order to perform a concealed act of worship?

Surely an act of worship requires an active acknowledgement of the person's status, otherwise, what is the point? Think about it. Maybe people drop items from time to time in front of you because you make them nervous? You may give off a really weird vibe that others feel threatened by. It is as likely as your own explanation.

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

PROMISES! PROMISES! PROMISES!

• lookingnow25
    lookingnow25

:| I'm not sure whether to take that JC post seriously. That's the most delusional thing I have ever, EVER heard.

Looking

• minimus
    minimus

I didn't know Milton's middle name was Gentile.....(not a good sign for a "spiritual Jew").

• gumby
    gumby

Farkel........you negative, critical, pesimistic, bastard pal of mine...............ALL those presidents you named didn't lie! They told the truth dammit!

If you'll notice,....all your statements of theirs said "we" won't die, not 'them'. You and I....(the "we") are still here ... so the sick old bastards were right after all!!!! As long as there are some "we" left posting on this here board......their words hold true

Gumby

• Pole
    Pole

Farkel,

The current "Governing Body" promises us we will never die. They are nearly dead.

I've posted it before, but just look at the figures:

first_name

surname

born

Carey W.

Barber

Albert D.

Schroeder

John E.

Barr

Daniel

Sydlik

Theodore

Jaracz

Guy H.

Pierce

Samuel F.

Herd

Gerrit

Lösch

David H.

Splane

M. Stephen

Lett

Numbers 10, 9, 8, and perhaps 7 and 6 are not quite dying yet. They can still promise everlasting life for their contemporaries. So, expect more promises!

I've adapted this information from here:

http://membres.lycos.fr/aquila/college_central/College.htm

http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Academy/6040/gb.htm

Pole

• gumby
    gumby

Pole.....one thing I did notice about that list.........sumthin about bein a GB member lets ya live to be an old bastard! What's the chances that many dudes make it to their mid 80's- mid 90's? Maybe their is something to not physically working to hard.....doin a lot of sittin and lyin, ........and that good air in N.Y. city!!!!!!!!

Gumby

• Farkel
    Farkel

JCanon,

Hijacking yet ANOTHER of my threads? Cannot you just write your own crap on your own threads instead of being a leeching parasite on mine?

Geeeesh!

Farkel

• Farkel
    Farkel

minimus,

: I didn't know Milton's middle name was Gentile

I made that up. His middle initial was "G". This leaves lots of room for fertile imaginations like mine. It could be "Gordo", "Geek" , "Gerorge", or "Gregory." No matter what his middle name was, the guy is DEAD.

All the Watchtower guys (leaders) who promised LIFE for their foolish followers are DEAD, and the ones that still do are DYING and will ALL be dead without any of their promises (lies) being accomplished.

Then we die. That's about it about that.

Farkel

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit