by davidsf 14 Replies latest jw friends

• dh
    dh

I LOVE FORNICATING on your porch

hahahaha

• Woman know your place
    Woman know your place

Hi David,

I disassociated myself two years ago, and in my letter I said that I didn't want to be contacted by elders.... a year later to the day, I got a call from the presiding overseer asking how I was, and whether I wanted him to visit me, in case I needed any 'advice'.... I said to him that whilst I would love to talk to him (he was a close friend when I was a witness) I would only do so if we avoided any Bible/JW/'spiritual' talk... he then said that as an elder he could not engage in 'social' conversations with me, only those which revovle around spiritual matters.... so I told him that he couldn't visit.

I'm expecting a call again this year, from my understanding they tend to make contact yearly whether you have requested them to or not- in case you've changed your mind.

Vicky

• RR
    RR

yes that was instituted just before I left, we visited a few df'd and da'd people

RR

• L_A_Big_Dawg
    L_A_Big_Dawg

I made it quite clear, in no uncertain terms, that I didn't want them visiting me. When MY ex was still in their evil clutches, one elder that I respected, called and asked me if they (him and the jerk P.O.) could visit my ex. I said that if they needed to talk to her they could make other meeting arrangements. That being around JWs made me uncomfortable. I also told them that if they showed up despite my wishes, I would call the police and file a trespassing complaint against them. Needless to say the did not show up. I had a great time with my kids, as the ex met with them at one or the other's home.

LABD

• gitasatsangha
    gitasatsangha

I've never been contacted after disassociation.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit