Writing on the wall for Tony Blair

by Simon 11 Replies latest social current

• Simon
    Simon

Two by-elections held yesterday showed a 21%-27% swing away from the Labour party !

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/3898823.stm

I will be extremely surprised if he's still the leader by the time the next general election is held. If he is, I think Labour will be savaged.

Time the grinning bafoon looked for a new job. Model for MAD Magazine perhaps?

• Sirona
    Sirona

Simon

It is too damned early for politics.

Sirona

P.S. The tories are no better

• logical
    logical

Tony Blair is like a really bad smell that just wont go away..... we are stuck with him. I wish he would go but he wont, and even if he did, nothing would change.

• Englishman
    Englishman
    Time the grinning bafoon looked for a new job. Model for MAD Magazine perhaps?

Now I am stumbled.

Englishman.

• ball.
    ball.

I'm not really into politics, but here we have a local conservative council, and they have constantly put up council tax, and most annoyingly have completely trashed are local transport by laying bus lanes everywhere causing traffic chaos, made people pay to park at work and car park costs in some places are 6 pounds for 2 hours.

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

RE-ELECT MAGGIE THACHER!

• Simon
    Simon
    RE-ELECT MAGGIE THACHER!

hear hear !

OMG: I'm agreeing with Yeru!?! Armegeddon is coming !! Run everyone, save yourselves !!!

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

On the 16th of July in the year 2004 Simon Green and Michael Cavalier agreed on a political issue...and even the gods of olympus trembled.

Simon, what is that GOD AWFUL outfit you're wearing, ya look like something out of Monty Python.

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Well, I think Simon ought to run for Prime Minister. Can you do that?

Nina

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

Simon,

Which one are you?

alt

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit