UPDATE ON MY MON MUST READ

by josephus 13 Replies latest jw friends

• josephus
    josephus

well as you know ive got my mom out.

the day before i went on holiday i was talking about my upcoming marrige and i mentioned that jws didnt have to marry in the past.

she wouldnt beleive me so i lent her the big penton book to prove it.

i left the country and phoned when i got to the hotel i was staying at bout 5 hours later.

"ive read 155 pages son" ................

i came home 2 weeks later to hear.

"im not going back to the tuesday group study son, thats it"

"do you want ray franz book mom ?"

"yes"

she read "In search of ......" and i heard,

"im not going back ever!"

"do you want ray franz first book mom ? "

"yes"

she read it again in A DAY and i went up to see her knowing she may be upset.

the recycling bin she has which can hold 250.00 litres was full of books. she ripped off all the covers in case as she said "the garbage men want to read them. you know all those experiences they tell you about how people became witnesses son. i dont want to take the chance."

funny thing is our garbage is recycled as toilet paper!. honest.

cheers

josephus (see why thier so scared of us ?)

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

Cool!

the recycling bin she has which can hold 250.00 litres was full of books. she ripped off all the covers in case as she said "the garbage men want to read them. you know all those experiences they tell you about how people became witnesses son. i dont want to take the chance."

funny thing is our garbage is recycled as toilet paper!. honest.

LoL!!!!!!!!!

As it should be!

• kls
    kls

OMG, really ,you have truly made my day. How wonderful , great, and how lucky you are.

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

Wow!!! Way to go!!! Congratulations! And congratulations to mom, for having the sense to see it. To be honest with you, I'd never have the balls to aske my mom to read a Ray Franz book. You must just be beaming inside. Yay for you!!! And an even bigger YAY!!!!! for mom

• RunningMan
    RunningMan

I'd like to hear this experience related at the District Convention.

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

YAHOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(but why the duplicate posts?)

• josephus
    josephus

sorry yeru and others who read my double post, can we all say stupiiiiiiiiiid ? well thats me!

thankx for all the good words.

josephus

• codeblue
    codeblue

Wow...that is great to hear!!!

How long have you been talking to your Mom before she decided to start her own research???

What did you say to her to get her to research???

Just wondering.....I have children that I would love to "rescue" so they could know the "real truth" as well.

Codeblue

• josephus
    josephus

all i can say is this.

i keep dropping little hints that might interest them, and i allways point out the lack of love in jws these days. and that the only time they study the bible is in the bible reading which they give to children and "weaker" men.

then get them to read anything they are interested in. once they pick it up they will read it all.

and ask what jws do for the sick and weak in tgier hall. if its like mine sweet FA.

and pray if your inclined.

cheers

josephus

• Bubbamar
    Bubbamar

Josephus - I could almost cry happy tears for you and your mom. She must be such a courageous lady! Wow! I hope someday I have a similar story to tell about my mom.

((hugs))

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit