Ken P.

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

Holy cow!!! The resemblance is uncanny

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

MAC DAVIS
    OH LORD IT'S HARD TO BE HUMBLE

Oh Lord it's hard to be humble when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror cause I get better looking each day. To know me is to love me I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble but I'm doing the best that I can.

I used to have a girlfriend but she just couldn't compete with all of these love starved women who keep clamoring at my feet. Well I prob'ly could find me another but I guess they're all in awe of me. Who cares, I never get lonesome cause I treasure my own company. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble when you're perfect in every way, I can't wait to look in the mirror cause I get better looking each day To know me is to love me I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble but I'm doing the best that I can.

I guess you could say I'm a loner, a cowboy outlaw tough and proud. I could have lots of friends if I want to but then I wouldn't stand out from the crowd. Some folks say that I'm egotistical. Hell, I don't even know what that means. I guess it has something to do with the way that I fill out my skin tight blue jeans. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble when you're perfect in every way, I can't wait to look in the mirror cause I get better looking each day

To know me is to love me I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble but I'm doing the best that I can. We're doing the best that we can

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

BTW FMZ, your thread has provided advertisements for "The Corset Store" and "Look Sexy Without Glasses"

ha!

• codeblue
    codeblue

lol....

thanks for making me laugh this morning!!!

Codeblue

• DFWnonJW
    DFWnonJW

I've wanted to say for a while now (and this is as good a thread as any to half hi-jack), Codeblue: your avatar just freaks out my eyes!! pic is cute as can be (i think) but that 3D blur...damn <rubbing eyes>.

• DFWnonJW
    DFWnonJW

There. Now it looks like his pic is taken while Stephanie is driving.

edited to add I know I'll catch hell for that.

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

FMZ, with the new hair cut you look a bit like Ben Affleck.

• confusedjw
    confusedjw

Might I add you have a lovely daughter.

She must be JW free.

He has facial hair.

• bem
    bem

FMZ - Remember if anything anybody says per.(Big Tex) may insinuate that they/we might think your concieted. the answer for that is "conceit" is a fault....and I don't have any faults. I'm teasing you guys.

Ever since the first time I seen your picture it struck me how much you look my son! he's 25 yrs.old. wears same hair cut.as your new one. which looks fine btw.

Edited to add not to be confused with the you look like my son-n-law statement above.LOL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit