Let's start a Kingdom Sing-song!

by Woman know your place 12 Replies latest jw friends

• Undaunted Danny
    Undaunted Danny

Gita,that's a masterpiece! alt

• Undaunted Danny
    Undaunted Danny

Computing Singer Yankee doodle www.Dannyhaszard.com went to cyber-land a-riding on his pony.. To, browse about the Ripoff cult, and find out what it's all a-bout..Computing

He got in their face in cyber-space.....Rode his steed for those in need...........To show it's all re-cycled phony -baloney.alt

What he found was not sound...... So Yankee doodle went right to town.... He didn't put on airs, he rode his mare, to cham-pion all that's just and fair.Horseback Riding

To- the- fore -the -Ivory- tower sent the legal whores ,but hold fast the under-lings could- not- last.......Let freedom ring for all the vic-tims of the ding-a-lings.Yellow Ribbon

Can't do the time don't do the crime.....When you cop a plea we will gloat with glee.....In a hurry to build a stone wall / won't lose face @ the kingdom hall..Off To Work

Revenge is sweet, it's really neat...Apostate com-mo-tion, in lo-co-mo-tion we will scout - a - path to set free at last............ All those sheep,, bat-tered by the watchtower psychopaths........

To cast my pearls before the swine, never more will i give up the right's that's mine....Friends and foe,i now know....I'll keep right on a dy-na-mo.......................................

They think it's fun, to eat their young........It' all that's fair in the-o-crat-ic war-fare.........But Dan the man is really cool at tainting the empaneled jury pool........

This fella is a gorilla,, goliath will be fel-ling....,,No books from crooks, nobody's buying what your sel-ling....................................

Yah'l come back now,,Ya hear

Singer

"I Take a licking and keep on ticking,

Satan's stalking,I keep on walking.."Singer

• Undaunted Danny
    Undaunted Danny

http://www.amiright.com/parody/80s/menatwork19.shtml "Who Can It Be Now" Based on the performance by Men at Work
    "Jehovah's Witness" Parody by Tim Hall

Jehovah?s Witnesses at my door
    Your ideaology is a bore
    Don't want to join your dumb cult
    Don?t trust your crude biblical insult
    Why do you tell lies about God
    Supporting Adolf Hitler was odd.
    Best off if you leave right now,
    Don't come in ? I will bite like a sow.

Jehovah?s Witness
    Jehovah?s Witness
    Jehovah?s Witness
    Jehovah?s Witness

Jehovah?s Witnesses at my door
    Misquoting the bible even more
    Clad in brown polyester suits
    And wearing, black army surplus boots
    Don?t let them in, I plead to myself;
    There's a lot wrong with their spiritual health.
    They like to isolate you from friends
    Here they come, it feels like the bends

Jehovah?s Witness
    Jehovah?s Witness
    Jehovah?s Witness
    Jehovah?s Witness

I need to sic a Rottweiler on then
    So they will go away
    I do not care if it seems so rude
    They just get in the way

Oh... Jehovah?s Witness
    Oh...Jehovah, Jehovah