So... the BBQ this year

by ball. 33 Replies latest jw friends

• ball.
    ball.

OK, yes, well, em, it's my first time taking camping gear on a bike. I would like some encouragement for God's sake!!!

• ball.
    ball.

LOL

• reboot
    reboot

Camping gear on the bike ??/lol you mean like a feather boa trailing behind you tied to the rear mudguard and screaming good taste with each gear change ...

I am encouraging!!!!!!!!!!! If they were handing out prizes you would win the best camper award since mr Camp the camper camped at a camp

• ball.
    ball.

I've spent my whole night getting tight in my leathers and lubricating everything. And sorting my chain out. And making sure everything works alright when it's hot. But I must assure you most clearly ther is nothing, no NOTHING camp about my camping arrangements! OK. I bet this has confused all the Americans. God!!!

• reboot
    reboot

Come back and post on my thread,i need more replies so i dont look sad......

• ball.
    ball.

I just did ^^^ !!!!

• reboot
    reboot

RPFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've spent my whole night getting tight in my leathers and lubricating everything. And sorting my chain out. And making sure everything works alright when it's hot

Your're practically a member of village people............give in, you'll be happier

cant wait to see you

• reboot
    reboot

...and will you bringmy cd back please???

• ball.
    ball.

I'm signing off. I'll arrive with CDs, MP3s, WMAs, everything, and your CD and a two cylinder big end don't worry.

• reboot
    reboot
    .and a two cylinder big end don't worry.

youre deformed...I will minister to you

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit