So... the BBQ this year

by ball. 33 Replies latest jw friends

• ball.
    ball.

Anyone in the UK still up? I think there'e gunna be a lot of bikers there from the sound of it.I've finished greasing my bike up. Filling my mp3 player up with albums for the journey.

• Sirona
    Sirona

I'm up !

Bikers? Excellent!!

Its gonna be great. What music should we enforce upon Eman? LOL

Got my sexy outfit sorted LOL as per everyone's advice ...yes....you guessed it...its JEANS

Sirona

• ball.
    ball.

Sirona, I think it is a case of what music Mike will enforce on us! Digerrdildoo etc.

Gear, well, last year I travelled light in jeans and got off the bike with one good dress shirt in my ruck sack. This year it looks like I'm camping at Cheddar Fri night, so I guess everything will be wet!!!

P.S. from now on, everyone has to refer to Mikes instument as the digereedildoo.

• Sirona
    Sirona

LOL

Digereedildoo?

I'd like to see it

and just think, Mike is sleeping soundly whilst we discuss his choice of instrument....

Sirona

• ball.
    ball.

Qwerty, if you're up - give us a call.

Sirona, apparently there is a pub on this campsite. While you ladies worry about what to wear, all us men think about is, where is the nearest pub.

• reboot
    reboot

I'm still up..was gonna get an early night but opened a bottle of wine....guess what Sirona?im wearing .....jeans.......went shopping all day and came back with ...nothing........except for some really nice choc from Thorntons that i ate in the car on the way home , some 'veet' and a jacket i dont like*...oh, and a red face as I pulled a really nice scarf in a hippy shop that was on a display and the whole lot came down along with the wooden rail that missed my head by inches....

*had to buy said jacket as i felt guilty i'd ruined the display

Oh and the pubs in Cheddar are crap Ball.....you're ging to have to drink ALOT of beer to make up for it...

• ball.
    ball.

thanks reboot

• reboot
    reboot

ah ball,,, dont stress, they sell beer youll love them....you'll be fine you we ahte them cos the blokes are weird..unless youve had a sex change since i saw you last they wont bother you lol

• ball.
    ball.

hmmm, what is it with you tonight reboot!!! Oh just 'cas my motorbike isn't good enough and you're going on someone elses!!!

huh, I guess I'm on a "camp" site with a load of "duff" pubs and a load of local "weird" blokes - yeah I know.

• reboot
    reboot

lmao....I never said i was going on Gadgets bike-he said i was..i might ,,,if i cant get the car......im sure your bike is lovely ...i feel like a diplomatic mother placating my boys...lol love you bothand Cheddar is weird and is full of strande locals due to the interbreeding ....cant believe i said that -i'll get lynched now lol

edited cos im pissed and balls making me think lol

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit