daily text..

by dalejr#8 10 Replies latest jw friends

• dalejr#8
    dalejr#8

I have a question.... I have looked on a lot of sites but cant find the daily text anywhere... Does anyone know if the daily text is found on any of the Jehovah's witness sites? I appreciate all help. thank you

• Evesapple
    Evesapple

Nope...but the Unity church as a great Daily Word online.....

http://www.unityonline.org/read_daily_dailyword.htm

• bavman
    bavman

eve's-lol

the answer is no, however, if you go onto dawn bible students website you can read reprinted zion's watchtower every day under daily manna.(if u like dry flour w/ honey) it's bout 100 yrs. old

bavman

• Evesapple
    Evesapple

hey bav!

How are you? where have you been?

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

Sorry, DaleJr, the Watchtower Society doesn't permit any of its current lifesaving information on the internet.

They expect you to go to a Kingdom Hall and ask for it. They want to know who's taking their literature and where it's going. They don't wish to "share" any of their every-morning re-hashed counsel with just anybody, ya know!

Go figure.

• RR
    RR

There are JW websites that discuss thetext everyday. BUt these are private sites,password protected. If you manage to get in bring a barf bag. Hey Bav, I like dry flower with honey

RR

• bavman
    bavman

i was afraid you would read that rr. i was only joking. i'm kind of a smartass that way.

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

All you need is one Daily Text booklet. It's all the same crap over and over again, so one book should do you for quite a few years. Please help the environment and use this method of reading the Daily Text.

• glitter
    glitter

There's a nutter on the Soapbox or Sandbox board in the IMDB forums who posts the Day Text every day, you could try there... :D

• bavman
    bavman

eve's,

i've been having a mid-life crisis

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit